Seeking Friends

Options
Hello,

My name is Quenn and I am pretty new to the MFP community! I have lost about 13 pounds since using MFP consistently a little over a month ago and I am looking for friends that can share their success stories, frustrations, and maybe even some of their meals.

Staying within my calories by working out if I go over works for me, but I do not feel like I am changes my eating habits for the better long term. And just this past weekend, I binge ate foods that I had been avoiding for the past month.

I would love to have friends who won't mind sharing their diaries so that I can get some motivation!

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi Queen
    First off all welcome and congrats on the weight loss that's awesome. I think over time the trick is to mind our portions not give up things we love forever (all admittedly easier said than done) I had reached my goal a few years ago stayed on track for over a year and then took a hard fall off the wagon and packed on about 13 lbs which I am working toward getting off again and this time hopefully for good. My diary is open I am a pretty plain eater (portion control is my downfall especially with snacks) so I'm. Not sure you will find any great recipes from me lol but what ever I can do to support you on this journey please let me know! You are off to an amazing start!!
  • qtquenn
    qtquenn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Melly0405,

I really appreciate the tips and I will be adding you! :)
  • caty2358
    caty2358 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just added you. I want to add moe friends on here too, because no one in my life is currently dieting so this is one of my only sources of motivation/support!
  • qtquenn
    qtquenn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add Caty! I feel the exact same way my friends and family look at me crazy when I'm going around trying to scan and log everything that I eat! But that's okay because we will see results soon!
  • adamcasey72
    adamcasey72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me 143 log ins in a row
  • krzf
    krzf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Added you!!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add just introduce yourself..looking for interactive friends who exercise and have a good sense of humor. My diary is also open B)
  • carrieannetrip
    carrieannetrip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too. I have a long journey ahead of me. It would be nice to have friends along the way. :smile:
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey having friends rlly helped me throughout my weighloss journey feel free to add me if you want
  • Juskiyah
    Juskiyah Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here looking for friends as well. I'm trying to lose about 5 to 10lbs but trying to undo what my pregnancy did to my body lol and just be healthy overall.
  • Tarajoy2011
    Tarajoy2011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation daily. Standing firm that I will be consistent this time!