21 Day Fix?

Options
i just started 21 day fix and wondered if anyone else is doing it or has done it? What are your results? :)

Replies

• kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My two buddies and I are starting it today! Is this your day 1 too?
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday. I am in SO much pain. Hope it is worth it in the end
  • teresalee073
    Options
    It is definitely worth it ladies! After two rounds I lost 18lbs and 16inches. I just completed my first round of 21 Day Fix Extreme. I will be checking those results tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

Kimo0590, the pain will get better. For me, the "oh I dont want to go pee because it hurts so darn much to sit" last about 3 days. It will subside. Just try to remember it is a good pain, it means that you are working! :) Congrats to you all for making the choice and investing in yourselves. Give it 21 days and I am sure you will see results too! I know you can do it.

If any of you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!
  • karebear111
    karebear111 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second round... First round lost about 5.5 lbs & about 5.5 inches.
  • dazywings333
    dazywings333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    love these workouts, but yes, the pain! well only the first day or two or three. BUT I found if I made myself go for a walk, and keep moving throughout the day, stretch really good before bed and when waking up and keep moving somemore the pain goes away. After the "breaking-in" period-there really isn't pain. The pain is just your body reminding you how badly YOU NEED TO DO THIS! day 2 when I was too sore, I did the 10 min ab workout, I figured ANY workout is better than none. and I can do TEN minutes!
  • Loraleli
    Loraleli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do any of you know the calories burned in the workouts? Total body cardio fix? Or how to figure it out?
  • AmyJoy2014
    AmyJoy2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started this program today as well. Praying it works for me and I can stay encouraged and motivated!
  • algregory
    algregory Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Loraleli wrote: »
    Do any of you know the calories burned in the workouts? Total body cardio fix? Or how to figure it out?

I was hoping to find out how categorize it here. Aerobics general or intense?
  • mcltre36
    mcltre36 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMFG, 21 day fix is the best thing to happen to the universe since God!!!

I admit when a friend first introduced me to 21 day fix, I was like, REALLY skeptical. I mean, who would be dumb enough to pay over 100 bucks for a 5 dollar workout video, some instant shake powder, and 2 dollars worth of cheesy colored Tupperware, right?

But I was!

Now, I'm only on day 2 and already I added 10 lbs of muscle, lost 20 lbs of fat, lost 37 inches off my waist, qualified for the next olympics, and passed the Pope's requirements for sainthood! Not only that, but my lost dog came back, my mother got out of prison, my wife left that doctor she ran off with and returned to me, my mother-in-law burst a blood vessel in her brain and dropped dead instantly, my you-know-what grew 3 inches, my lost shot gun has been found, I won the state lottery twice in one day, and so much much more!

I can't wait to see what happens on day 3 tomorrow!

ETA: Oh, most importantly, I am not a Beach Body coach, so I am not compensated for making these clearly unbiased statements.

Dude - have a snickers
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I admit when a friend first introduced me to 21 day fix, I was like, REALLY skeptical. I mean, who would be dumb enough to pay over 100 bucks for a 5 dollar workout video, some instant shake powder, and 2 dollars worth of cheesy colored Tupperware, right?

But I was!

Now, I'm only on day 2 and already I added 10 lbs of muscle, lost 20 lbs of fat, lost 37 inches off my waist, qualified for the next olympics, and passed the Pope's requirements for sainthood! Not only that, but my lost dog came back, my mother got out of prison, my wife left that doctor she ran off with and returned to me, my mother-in-law burst a blood vessel in her brain and dropped dead instantly, my you-know-what grew 3 inches, my lost shot gun has been found, I won the state lottery twice in one day, and so much much more!

ETA: Oh, most importantly, I am not a Beach Body coach, so I am not compensated for making these clearly unbiased statements.

We have a winner! :D Same for me! As I reached day 3, I was able to lift 150 lbs more on biceps curls! Same for forearm curl : from 5 lb to 95 lb!

Not to mention I went from morbidly obese to underweight; 350 lbs to 80 lbs IN JUST THREE DAYS. Yeah, I took too much of their supplements, I was eager for fast results. Hard work and healthy eating is soooo overrated.

Oh yeah, also, I went from not running at all to running a marathon in less than three hours! Seriously!!!

Note : I am also not a Beach Body coach.
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options

But I was!

So unnecessary. :S
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round yesterday. Lost 2 lbs and 3 cm. So nothing dramatic. But I'm down 1% body fat. I struggled following the nutrition plan. Food is clearly my weakness.

It's not magical like Flyingtanuki seems to think (eyeroll) but it's a great way to get a 30 min workout!
  • sandee516
    sandee516 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am really liking the program so far! I'm on day 4!
  • baileyh_
    baileyh_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    People are so friggin obnoxious. If your program works for you and makes you happy, then enjoy it and love it and ignore people who have such a ridiculous hatred for Beachbody that has no purpose at all.
  • baileyh_
    baileyh_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    mcltre36 wrote: »

But I was!

Dude - have a snickers

HAHAHAHA that's awesome. :)
  • jen973
    jen973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 as well and really like it. I like the exercise DVDs a lot.
  • mildollarsmile
    mildollarsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been contemplating on buying this program. I am still up in the air about it because of the cost, but I feel the portion control would help me. hm...
  • kandee5
    kandee5 Posts: 6
    Options
    Anybody know how to find calories burned for upper body fix for those that are doing the 21 day fix?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    chia