diet help to achive a toned tum

Options
i have been following a low carb diet but still not seeing results with my tummy want a totally flat toned tum im 5ft 5 and about 8 st 11 at the min im eating 1600 cals i cycle to work everyday 20 mins there 20 mins back i train 5 to 6 times a week which consists of boot camps (60mins) and circuit classes (45 mins) i think to see my abs im going to have to drop cals im thinking to 1400 a day i enjoy my oats on a morning but really want this to be the only carbs i have can any one suggest a high protien diet to me one that will give me the toned tum i want x

Replies

• david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It isn't possible to target specific areas with dieting. You know what they say - stomach is the first to gain fat and the last to lose. I'm on my last 4lbs and still not happy, I may have to lose further to see my abs...
  • deathtaco
    deathtaco Posts: 237
    Options
    i have been following a low carb diet but still not seeing results with my tummy want a totally flat toned tum im 5ft 5 and about 8 st 11 at the min im eating 1600 cals i cycle to work everyday 20 mins there 20 mins back i train 5 to 6 times a week which consists of boot camps (60mins) and circuit classes (45 mins) i think to see my abs im going to have to drop cals im thinking to 1400 a day i enjoy my oats on a morning but really want this to be the only carbs i have can any one suggest a high protien diet to me one that will give me the toned tum i want x

How much do you weigh?
    What's your avg. daily protein intake? Carb Intake? Fat Intake?
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When I was doing crunches before I did get great results. I just started eating healthier and joined this website. But I can tell you I did Tony Little ab works and I noticed a huge difference. I am starting back on my cd's tonight. You have to do muscle isolation (on what part of the body you want to improve) to see results. This is the first time in years I have had weight issue and know it is not for me.Its time for me to do something about it...
  • emmap123b
    emmap123b Posts: 17
    Options
    8st 11lb

It varies but ive looked at a day last week and it came to
    Carbs 157g
    fat 31g
    protien 139g
    cals 1592

Ive been having
    Breakfast - 70g oats and whey protien (phd)

Lunch - 100g brown rice with tin of tuna or chicken and light salad cream

Dinner - Chicken or tuna with jacket potato or lots of veg

Also have a banana pre training
    Phd shake Post training
    Pot Of Low fat nat youg
    protien bar

If i havnt hit 1600 cals i norm have some fruit to make it up

I have ran out of protien and cant afford to get any untill pay day my sister bought PHd diet whay and isnt using it so i was going to take that