34yr old mother of 5 need to lose 61lbs

Hi everyone I just started this lifestyle change 7 day's ago and really want to stay motivated. #teamfit anyone please feel free to add me I need all the motivation I can get. Day 7 8lbs lighter lowered my bmi 1.7

Replies

• katmyah
    katmyah Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I am new to all of this... I am 34y/o mother of 4.... and am soii determined u can do this... your post spoke to me.... good luck!!! To both of us;) heck to all of us;)
  • Hi! You can definitely do this! I am 51 now, have raised 5 children mostly on my own, youngest now 12, and I have decided to get to the gym everyday, the only time I have available is 4:30 a.m., so that is what it has to be! I am training lifting weights and bulking right now for bigger muscle mass, goal is to enter an NPC, National Physique Committee, bikini division. I am a month in and it takes about 10 months to train. It can be done! I love this site, it's definitely like having a partner help you with your food. Stay positive!
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    I'm also 51 mum of five.
    Think it is amazing that you train at 4:30
    Needs must if you can do it!
    Been doing this now (second time around) since jan have lost 14 lbs.
    It's certainly not easy and you will have good days and bad and times where you don't feeling like exercising but stick with it.
    Feel free to add me.