Help!

Options
I was able to upload one recipe and havent been able to do another one since. I tried to enter a recipe and It didnt recognise the ingrediants? Is there a secret to using this?? I had emailed for help the other day, but havent heard back from anyone. thanks for any tips!

Replies

• futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Make sure you put total servings in the recipe. Write one ingredient per line. Then it should give you a guess at each ingredient for the closest database match. Scrutinize this -- there will be some that are wrong, in my experience, and you'll have to change those. (Via Edit Quantity if it picked the wrong amount, Replace if it picked the wrong item.) Then Save or Save & Log.

Ex:

2 whole eggs
    150g banana

Otherwise, are you running a script blocker, not accepting cookies on your browser, etc? Have you tried in another browser? Is your app up to date?
  • nortonsmom
    nortonsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks for the reply... I will have to check on the script blocker....I know I have cookies enabled...thanks
  • ArvinSloane
    ArvinSloane Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have found the recipe uploader on my computer to be entirely useless. Do you use the mobile app? The recipe builder on the phone version is much easier to use.