Accountability needed for 37 yr old looking to lose 15lbs

Options
hey guys, I've been on FP, on and off, for awhile. This time I want to commit but I know I'm going to need some initial help getting started. Anyone willing to help keep me accountable?

Replies

• sycosimps
    sycosimps Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me, im on everyday, im down 17 pounds so far
  • morganandersonr
    morganandersonr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had an on/off relationship with MFP, too. I found that having someone to help hold you accountable keeps you accountable. If you want to add me, I think we could help each other out. I have about 5-6lbs left to go, but they are going to be the most difficult.
  • jam97459
    jam97459 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi-I'd be in I have 23 to go!
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sorry, only YOU can do that.
  • texasrose1213
    Options
    I'm just now getting restarted with MFP, 37 years old looking to lose 15 lbs to start but 50 total. Looking for accountability partners too. Last time I did this a few years ago, I have just a few friends who were on every day and noticed when I hadn't posted anything in a few days. I was able to get the weight off and keep it off until this past year. Add me if you want
  • caseyon2nd
    caseyon2nd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me, having someone helping us be accountable helps. I need the same.
  • alana0777
    alana0777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is a lesson I recently learned. Last month I Iost motivation and all it took was for one person to notice and (check in) and I was back to logging in. I see her posting everyday and it keeps me going. I'd like to "pay it forward" :-)
  • romsmom2611
    Options
    Hi
    Im new back after dotting in and out too! Need a stone and a half off
  • Misslillian123
    Misslillian123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yup ill add you up if that's ok I have about 12lbs id like to go and im 38 so similar goals I and also need some sort of accountability :)
  • firefly900
    Options
    Hi you're welcome to add me. I'm 34 & have at least 20 lbs to loose, my aim is to get into some pre baby clothes by the summer. (Said baby is now 15 months
  • seakix
    seakix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all, this has been great! Thanks to all of you who sent friends requests. I'm going to try my best to keep up with everyone and what's going on. While we all have to do the work ourselves, the community of motivation is such a big help! Congrats to all of you for what you are doing or starting to do. It's a big step!