Lets be friends! Make me accountable!

Options
Ok guys so here's the deal. I need to lose a lot of weight so I'm doing a high protein, low carb diet. It's going ok so far but my diary entries have been a little slack.... I've put my diary onto public and I'd love people to add me so we can support eachother and so I'm being made accountable hahaha thanks :) I'm a pretty cool person.... I think, so I'm sure you won't regret it ;)

Replies

• toyez
    toyez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lisa and I too need someone to help motivate and keep me on track. I want to lose 55lbs and I'm sure I can do it before the end of the year but my cravings make it so hard sometime. Feel free to add me if you're interested. Oh, and my dairy is also public :)
  • kaylakubistek
    Options
    Hi, I'm kayla! I'm trying to lose 10 lbs. But it's literally the hardest thing to do because I just want to EAT! I'm looking for some friends I can relate to and keep each other motivated. Add me if you'd like
  • marianneCiao
    marianneCiao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi You :wink: ,
    I Will send you a friendrequest!
    I hope I can help you a bit!
    Personally the diary really motivates me, and I also find it really useful to look at my calorie/sugar/carb intake :)
    I don't have a lot of experience with specific diets, but what really helped me lose weight, was just doing a couple of push-ups, sit-ups, and squats(no added weight) every day.

Goodluck on your journey :)
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've done a low carb diet in the past with a lot of success- please feel free to add me- I have a lot of weight to drop as well and having a bug support system really helps :)
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • edenspeden
    edenspeden Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay thanks guys
  • kimberlyanne0522
    kimberlyanne0522 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love your honest post!!
  • sandykg159
    sandykg159 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me so I can add you guys back! It sometimes gets a bit bumpy on this road to SEXY but with the help of each other I know we can do it!! :smiley:
  • sandykg159
    sandykg159 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also I need you guys to motivate me to log ahaha. I'm so terrible at times
  • jclauren13
    jclauren13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!
    I'm Jamie, and I'm trying to lose 40 pounds. I'm looking for some new friends so we can help motivate each other. Please add me if you're interested! :)
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i have another 30 to lose.

all please feel free to add me, more friends more motivation
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I want to loose 50lb or more by dec!!!!!!!
  • edenspeden
    Options
    Ok!!
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just joined myfitnesspal at the beginning of this month and log every meal public good or bad
  • c3bo
    c3bo Posts: 6
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have a lot of weight to lose and need support to keep me on track.
  • amymort72
    amymort72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose 45 pounds by August! I just started logging Monday. I would love to have motivational partners! I'm not sure if my diary is public but I will see about making it so. Add me, the more help the better!
  • kellyw0624
    kellyw0624 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just downloaded the app. Have 45 lbs to lose and would love support and encouragement with others. We can do this!!
  • edenspeden
    Options
    I'll add you all! :)
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I went from 63kg to 50kg in 15 weeks. I eat clean, train twice a day while managing to be a full time nursing student. I can motivate and help you! <3
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. :D