Jason

Options
jlshane4
jlshane4 Posts: 11 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I like to hear success stories to help me on my weight loss journey..Broke my foot three months ago and put on a few lbs..I love to eat and eat big!!..I exercise heavy weights 3-4 times a week but mainly upper body..I'm very limited to cardio and legs because my foot is still healing..Please share any ideas to help me on my journey!!

Replies

• rranucci
    rranucci Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 58 years old with two hip replacements and have lost 20 pounds in two months with new sport of boxing. It's great to find a replacement sport you enjoy after an injury takes you away from running. Good fortune, my friend.
  • jlshane4
    Options
    That's awesome my friend!!..Thank you for sharing!!!
  • JW_Reece
    JW_Reece Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your foot. But glad to see you're still staying motivated!!!
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your injury. I've had a couple (a foot included too) and sure is hard to get back on track. Have you tried swimming? Full body workout and you're not even on your feet. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. Wish you well on your journey!
  • jwsfzr600
    jwsfzr600 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Jason, I broke my ankle and gained 20 pounds. I have been back to the gym for 60 days and loss 15 pounds. Add me as a friend if you like. Good luck.
  • jlshane4
    Options
    I'm in the same boat..I put on 20 lbs and I'm just starting to do very light cardio and leg exercises.It doesn't help that I have been home from work for the past 3 months and my wife is 5 months pregnant..lol..thanks for sharing!!