BL MINI Challenge

Options
Ok ladies and gents, it is Sunday and if we start Wednesday we wil lhave two little weeks to get big results!

I think we should start by having everyone that wants to participate through the end of December message me directly, don't do it here because I will admit I don't read the posts daily but I will check messages :wink:

So here is what I need:
Your weight as of today or the last weigh in
If you are willing to track a few people through the end of this challenge and then through January

I will get back to all of you with who you should "report" to each week and I think we should keep weigh ins set for Wednesday's!

I know i have one volunteer to track and me so if anyone is willing to commit we will set up some ground rules for taking on new members each month to keep tracking as simple as possible!

:heart:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies and gents, it is Sunday and if we start Wednesday we wil lhave two little weeks to get big results!

I think we should start by having everyone that wants to participate through the end of December message me directly, don't do it here because I will admit I don't read the posts daily but I will check messages :wink:

So here is what I need:
    Your weight as of today or the last weigh in
    If you are willing to track a few people through the end of this challenge and then through January

I will get back to all of you with who you should "report" to each week and I think we should keep weigh ins set for Wednesday's!

I know i have one volunteer to track and me so if anyone is willing to commit we will set up some ground rules for taking on new members each month to keep tracking as simple as possible!

:heart:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im in..... I messaged you though. I hope it goes well.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I"m in - could use a push. I messaged my information.

thanks, Janiebeth :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am in and oooohhh so excited. I love this website
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I'm in...already messaged my info. :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm in too....God knows I need to do something after my 3 day binge!:sick:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm in.... messaged you.
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Okay, I am going to keep this open until Noon tuesday the 16th for anyone that wants to join and then I will not add any new people until January 1.

So far we have 13 people and quite a few that are willing to track for us so after the noon (my time..standard) I will break it up into 2 or 3 leaders.

In an effort to keep our challenge going and make sure sucess is shared I will ask leaders to commit to each challenge and if they can't continue they need to message me so I can track or find a new leader.

22 hours left to join! :drinker:
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm I too late?
  • gmpearse
    Options
    This is still on right?
  • connieq288
    Options
    I have been wondering the same thing... I hope so, I really enjoyed this challenge.

Connie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I started a thread. BL challenge that will start on the 1st of january
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay I had a migraine that finally gave me a bit of a break late today. No looking at the computer during that stupid thing :explode:

Thx to samantha (bohlon15) for starting the BL challenge thread. The new season starts on the 26th and they supposedly spend more time than ever before on the campus this time, and from the preview I think they need it. Looks like an inspiring season!

After reviewing my schedule for the next couple of weeks and through January I have to take a break from tracking anyone besides myself and my kids activities. I am also going to try some different things in an effort to really focus on getting this weight off (no surgery :noway: ).

Soooooo... there weren't many people for the mini challenge so I have gone ahead and divided everyone into three teams and maybe you guys can carry on into the January portion of the challenge.

Team Leaders are bohlon15, familygirl37167 and satellitecrush80. Please let one of the other team leaders know if you are unable or unwilling to track as well as your team members so they can conitnue to account for everyone that wants to participate.

Good luck to all of you, I will be around to see how all of you are doing. I may participate in the February and March portion of the challenge if you will take me back :wink:

Look for a message from your team leaders in teh next couple of days! :flowerforyou:
  • gmpearse
    Options
    Thanks Nich0le!
  • Nich0le
    Options
    bohlon15 is leader of the black team with members gmpearse, losing_it and janiebeth

familygirl37167 is leader of purple with members 1corinthians13, stenogal and connieq288

satellitecrush80 is green team leader with members raincloud, nicolet04 and hgam1

mini teams for a mini challenge!

Good luck to all of you, if you aren't participating or can't track please ask one of your team members to take over or ask one of the other leaders if they can.

:drinker:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Thanks Nichole for getting this started. I lost over 30 lbs on the last BL challenge so I am looking forward to this one. This weekend will be hard because I am in Atlanta for the weekend visiting family. Already went out to eat IHOP for dinner and had a Cheeseburger with bacon and a fried egg on it. YUM YUM

Connie