Weight

Options
ive never had to monitor my weight. It wasn't until today when I asked my significant other if I had gained wait and to please be honest with me that I realized I needed to reevaluate the things i was eating, especially when he said yes. I am 6 foot and 152 pounds. Unhealthy.

Replies

• cpp_happy
    cpp_happy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Whoa... I'm 5'9" 153lbs right now and have been "healthy" right from the start (8lbs lost but always been size 8). Just losing a bit to fit into a special dress. You sounds healthy at 6" 152lbs. If you don't feel good, do you think maybe you need to regain your health/ activity level/ balanced diet... Whatever it is that has changed???
    Btw its awesome that you didn't measure your weight... Did you focus on how you feel, clothes fit, etc??
    Anyway, you need to get to where you feel good again!!!!!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't suggest going off of weight. Ultimately you're going to be better off tracking measurements and body fat percentage instead.
  • upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I agree weight is just a number, if you are feeling out of shape or lethargic then yes switch up the diet, start lightweight training and so cardio but really if your are basing on numbers you seem perfect where you are.
  • brentdjwhite
    brentdjwhite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Get a fitness assessment (body fat %, hydration, heart rate and bmi) to really know where you stand and how you can improve