Me version 2.0

Options
wistrom98
wistrom98 Posts: 9 Member
I was doing great last year and averaged about 1.12 pounds per week lost until I injured my arm near early october. I stopped lifting thinking it would heal in 2 weeks or less. With that, I somehow stopped watching my intake. I have gained back "only" 12 pounds or so, but I remember how happy I was when I reached a preliminary goal of 225. Today, although I was clothed differently than my traditional weigh-in, I weighed 229.8. I just ate the leftover pizza in my fridge because I can't stand wasting food and left for the grocery store. Starting now healthy me 2.0 has begun and I refuse for their to be a need for healthy me v3.0.

Replies

• keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome back, I here to start over but first Time user, you did it before you can do it again!!!! Were stronger together!! Your welcome to add me if you'd like
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Amazing job on catching it so soon - 12 lbs is a totally manageable amount and it will come off in no time!!

I am in the same boat as you, but a little worse off haha... life circumstance hit and I stopped taking care of myself properly - and didn't come back quickly like you did - before I could blink I had and re-gained 85 lbs of my 175 lost. Eighty Five!

Since restarting Jan 1st, I've lost 26 lbs and have 39 more to go. I know we both can do it!!