Motivation!

Options
So, my struggle is real! I eat healthy, all I really drink is water, I run daily... Yet I see no results, nor change in my body... It's getting annoying.

Replies

• upgradeddiddy
    upgradeddiddy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Be patient, track your foods and keep doing what you are doing. Keep up the good work
  • brentdjwhite
    brentdjwhite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Try changing your routine up. If weight loss is your goal focus on cutting down on your intake and upping your calories burned in exercise. If muscle gain and fat loss is your goal a personal trainer and nutritionist can give you the best advice for your goal and a workout and diet to get there. Muscle is gained through burning excess carbs, consuming more protein and interval training. And weights. Don't forget weight training is always good.

Building muscle is much more complicated than losing weight but here's a couple tips.

When you workout push yourself in whatever activity you're doing (cardio/weights) to 30 mins or more. Don't strain yourself but the longer you're active to at least 10 mins the easier it is for you're body to start breaking down fat. 30 mins is the ideal fat burning zone

Try circuit training, mixing cardio, weights and active rests. The mix will allow a good interval on your heart rate which builds endurance and burns more calories.

Finally on the diet side, eat less but more often. If you have 3 meals of 500 calories, try 6 meals of 250 calories more often. This will build a higher metabolism and keep your body in a fat burning zone as to longer lulls in your digestion. Stick to your macros (protein/fat/carbs)

Hope that helps

• brentdjwhite
    brentdjwhite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It takes 2 months for friends to notice changes to your body, 4 months for family and peers, 6 for yourself.