New and ready to lose :)

Options
Hi, I'm Kelsey.
In 2008, I decided to change my life and my eating habits. I stopped eating fast food and drinking soda and I joined a gym. I kept track of my calories and started eating healthy. I lost 35 pounds and have kept it off since.
I am getting married in October and have about 10-15 more pounds that I would like to lose before then. I am hoping that MFP will hlep me to do that :) I am looking forward to making new friends on this site and being motivated to lose those last few pounds.

Replies

• sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hey there :) well done on your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me if you want another friend x
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    Add me I have a bunch of great people in my group and I would love to be a part of your MFP journey!
  • tonistokes529
    Options
    Congratulations on losing weight and your wedding. I love MFP and I hope you do too!
  • JenniferWalden
    JenniferWalden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and BIG congrats on keeping it off! If joined about 2 months ago and have lost 15lbs so far! I love this website! You can do it!!!
  • BocaBee
    BocaBee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. I just joined today after my son and daughter-in-law suggested I give it a try. I was recently told I need back surgery, and have been a couch potato for the past month or so. It's just laziness on my part. I have a bad habit of eating all evening while watching TV. Need to change my habits and get off the couch and do a little exercising. Looking forward to this challenge...I think.