Best Pre-Workout supplement?!

Options
I've used NO-XPLODE and C4 and liked them both. However, I want to try something different to help me get pumped up before workouts!

I'm 24 and a female. I do cardio/abs and lift a bit (but I need some extra help with what exactly I should be doing because I'm pretty clueless...)

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated! THANKS!

Replies

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I like ON Platinum Pre when I need a real kick usually on running days. But other days I use ON Amino Energy. I've never been a fan of No Explode because I like to mix my pre and need to shake the bottle and that's a no, no with No Explode.
  • ccaa2003
    ccaa2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Depending on your tolerance for stimulants you might give jack3d a try or prejym or musclepharm assault all 3 are good. Prejym and assault original have lots of good ingredients to get u going in your workout and help u after as well.
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Water and Peeps.
  • jojothomson2014
    jojothomson2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thermonuke!! Is the first type of preworkout supp I've ever tried and love it....I've heard White Lightning is good too
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    payton123 wrote: »
    I do cardio/abs and lift a bit (but I need some extra help with what exactly I should be doing because I'm pretty clueless...)

"New Rules of Lifting for Women" is pretty popular around here.

• Kacemonster
    Options
    payton123 wrote: »
    I've used NO-XPLODE and C4 and liked them both. However, I want to try something different to help me get pumped up before workouts!

I'm 24 and a female. I do cardio/abs and lift a bit (but I need some extra help with what exactly I should be doing because I'm pretty clueless...)

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated! THANKS!

• Kacemonster
    Options
    I've been doing a juice diet with GNC ripped vitamins, amino acid, protein shakes and bars. The juice I drink is Bolthouse Farms Green Godess and Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness. The Multi-V is packed with plenty of B vitamins that give me tons of energy.
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    8 ounce espresso 30 miinutes prior to a work out
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Black coffee
    Assault by Musclepharm
    C4 is my absolute fav though
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Caffeine. Pick your favorite delivery method.
  • Dragonflag07
    Dragonflag07 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    c4 & black coffee
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I've been curious about this as I only drink a cup of coffee for my pre workouts.
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I've been curious about this as I only drink a cup of coffee for my pre workouts.

Same here. And it's not helping any longer, I'm hitting the wall halfway through now.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I use C4, Energy & Endurance, No Fury and am about to try Havoc
  • BrentJulius
    BrentJulius Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mesomorph!
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Coffee or NoXplode
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    C4
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I like 1/2 scoop of Mr.Hyde
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    C4
  • Mtmoonkitty
    Mtmoonkitty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My favorite is NEON. It's in pill form. I can really rock out a long run with it. I also like Jack3d.