Punch your fat?

Options
rkulich
rkulich Posts: 22 Member
Are you sick of being overweight? I say you get serious and punch your fat in the face! You know all those friends, family-members and coworkers who secretly mock your healthy eating and exercise habits behind your back? You know that they want you to fail right? They can't stand the thought of you bettering yourself or even worse: looking better than them. Well guess what? I'm not one of those people. I'm here to destroy fat and make friends. If you want to be friends with someone who is only interested in kicking fat in the throat and motivating others on their journey, then I'm the guy you are looking for. Feel free to add me, but be warned, I will message you if you start slacking on your logging. Let's do this!

Replies

• rkulich
    Options
    Ok, so maybe you all thought kicking and punching the fat was too aggressive. How about we give the fat a forceful slap?
  • rkulich
    Options
    Wow, tough crowd! If the slap is still too aggressive, perhaps we can just give the fat an intimidating glare and gentle shove? Not sure how to scale back from there, maybe a passive aggressive comment directed at the fat? Why don't you guys want to be my friend?!?!?!?!
  • AKM0282
    AKM0282 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Yeah... I'm adding you!
  • baybay315
    Options
    Love ur thinking!!!.need some motivation and u just gave it to me haha
  • carriekwi
    carriekwi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I want to round-house kick my fat in the face! I am adding you!
  • fish2find
    fish2find Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I sent you a request.
  • hollihankins
    Options
    I'm in it to win it! The fats got to go! Anger towards the fat and not self might be the way to go! Welcome!
  • dwaggs01
    dwaggs01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always happy to keep motivated especially by someone who isn't going to say, "you are getting so skinny", "you have lost enough" and other similar nonsense
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm doing a long con. I've made fat feel like it's my friend...it sleeps in my bed, has breakfast with me...heck, I even let my fat watch me get busy with my wife. Once fat is really comfortable, I'm going to frame it for a series of car thefts culminating in a high speed chase wherein fat jumps a Pinto over a police barricade and they never find the body. At some point, maybe a year from then, maybe 5, my wife and I will be at an outdoor cafe in France. I'll look up and see fat enjoying a dolce de lecce. Our eyes will meet. We'll give each other the slightest of nods, and then we'll never see each other again. Until the reboot.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I don't really feel like punching myself in my fat face. Sounds like the opposite of fun.
  • rkulich
    Options
    lol tincan! Mycophilia, you aren't punching yourself in the face! You are punching your fat in the face!!!!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    But my fat is in my face. Are you trying to say I have another face hidden in my face?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    I don't really feel like punching myself in my fat face. Sounds like the opposite of fun.

Dat name doe....do you...how do you fit...I mean, I've heard it called a mushroom tip, but....
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh! Everyone is waiting for me to fall!!! I mean seriously where's the support! Family suck! I haven't told anyone I'm on a diet so they can't put me down and expect me to fail!!! I'm going to take there attitude and chuck it in the *kitten* it bin!!! Feel free to add me tooI people :) xx
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    So you're going to lecture other people for not logging but your diary isn't open? No thanks don't need anyone policing my diary
  • rkulich
    Options
    Well, 1) my diary is open to friends, and 2) I don't police people's diaries at all, but I do send messages when they stop logging for a few days to check on them and provide some support.

I don't judge people on what they eat or how they exercise, everyone is different and that's ok. However, I do encourage people to be consistent about logging. Keeping your log active is half the battle...
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a long con. I've made fat feel like it's my friend...it sleeps in my bed, has breakfast with me...heck, I even let my fat watch me get busy with my wife. Once fat is really comfortable, I'm going to frame it for a series of car thefts culminating in a high speed chase wherein fat jumps a Pinto over a police barricade and they never find the body. At some point, maybe a year from then, maybe 5, my wife and I will be at an outdoor cafe in France. I'll look up and see fat enjoying a dolce de lecce. Our eyes will meet. We'll give each other the slightest of nods, and then we'll never see each other again. Until the reboot.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • baybay315
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmaooooo!!.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options

rYfx68O.gif
  • lzepeda89
    lzepeda89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are definitely my new friend, lol