New to MFP - Looking to make some new friends!

Options
Hi All!

I'm a newbie to MFP, but definitely not new to this weight loss stuff. I am currently doing Medifast, but I found the MFP website so much better to use for keeping track of everything. It's so cool how they already have my MF food in the food tracker. And from what I can tell, this seems like a really supportive group to hang out with.

I started off at 255.5 lbs on March 23 and I am currently 230.5 (25 lb loss so far). It's going pretty well, but I do have moments where I get so frustrated and want to eat my arm off, but I just think of how quickly I'm losing and how I am already down to a weight I haven't been in years. I'd love to make some new friends here and be a friend to anyone who can use one!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • snowness
    snowness Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats on your weight loss so far. :)
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the weight loss!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    i will definately be here a while as i have a long journey i started in January.....please feel free to friend me and we can support each other in this endevor.congrats on your progress so far....you can definately do this here...there are many many supportive people on this site. it is like a family.
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Victoria. Looks like you're off to a good start. I was born in Austin, and even though I live near Memphis, I'm still a Texan at heart! Feel free to add me :)

2858698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Excellent job on the weight loss! :bigsmile:
  • BratNellie
    BratNellie Posts: 19
    Options
    I am new to MFP as well. I have a starting wt of 252 lbs, with a weight loss of ONE pound so far. WOO HOO!!! Good job on your weight loss and keep up the great work.
  • goldpeachez
    Options
    I am new also. Today I am downloading all of the apps to my phone and iPad. I have filled in my meal for today and see I have to make lifestyle change when it comes to my eating asking anyone for help on this new journey.