Mom of 3 ready to lose the baby weight

Options
if your on the same journey I need a lilttle motivation. I have a 5 month old and breastfeeding it hasn't been easy staying on track but I'm finally back on it. You can friend me

Replies

• pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm on the losing weight journey, but no kids yet... Feel free to add me, I always try to motivate my friends....My diary is open, but in Spanish, but you could ask me anything!
  • loxottica
    loxottica Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have two babies and need to lose as well. (dont be fooled by my profile pic...its not me! just there for motivation)
  • azizaspencer5
    azizaspencer5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    seayb8689 wrote: »
    if your on the same journey I need a lilttle motivation. I have a 5 month old and breastfeeding it hasn't been easy staying on track but I'm finally back on it. You can friend me

• azizaspencer5
    Options
    Hi I am also a mother of three. My son is two months old.I'm breastfeeding and just started on my weightless journey
  • azizaspencer5
    Options
    Hi I am also a mother of three. My son is two months old.I'm breastfeeding and just started on my weightless journey
    You can friend me
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Snap hun! I have 3 youngest is 11weeks! :) feel free to add me also for motivation and support. The more the merrier! Xx
  • xoxtaryn
    xoxtaryn Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 still losing lol
  • Kiyalynn
    Kiyalynn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a mother of a one year old, but am hoping 3 more. Feel free to add me.
  • j_weaver_10
    j_weaver_10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of a one year old and still trying to lose the baby weight!! Also breastfeeding. Go us!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • RosieGarcia12
    Options
    I have 4 kids, 9, 8, 7 and 5 months. With my first 3, the weight melted off, but with this last one, I have my work cut out for me. I could use some healthy motivation too.
  • brandievans129
    brandievans129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello im a mom of three also. I have a 4 yr old 3 yr old n 1 yr old. I was in the same position. Finally got the weight off and some. You can do it girl!!!
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here (a 3 1/2 year old and a 6 month old). Feel free to add me, I could use the motivation!
  • sarbear112084
    sarbear112084 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am working on the same exact thing and have been for the last year. It's the hardest weight I ever had to lose. Good luck. Feel free to add me :)