new beginning

Options
Hi I'm Amanda. I'm a beginner at this and could use all the support I can get. I just want to lose some weight to be healthier, I don't want to be small.

Replies

• azangel4
    azangel4 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Amanda my name is Angela being healthy and fit I think is the best way to look at things and not stress what the scale says :)
  • ahargrove928
    ahargrove928 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you azangel4
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Amanda! I'm proud of you for deciding to get healthier.
  • azangel4
    azangel4 Posts: 2
    Options
    :D I've been on and off my fitness pal I just started back up again I had also joined a crossfit class but stopped going about 5mos :( I need to get back to working out. Do you do any kind of excercises?
  • musjamasha
    musjamasha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Once you get the hang of things it'll become a piece of cake ;)
  • TheCriz76
    TheCriz76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this :)
  • ljustus22
    ljustus22 Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi my name is Leslie, i am new to this whole weight lose thing. I have been signed up for about 5 weeks with my fitness pal. Just started using it this past week.
  • ahargrove928
    ahargrove928 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Angela I am walking some when I can. Leslie I love the my fitness pal app. Its the best app I've found so far.
  • ljustus22
    Options
    Thanks Angela... I find it really hard to lose weight when I use food as an escape
  • msrubie
    msrubie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, we are now on the same boat.
  • ljustus22
    Options
    Thanks
  • RoxyEasley
    Options
    Hi Amanda! We are all here to be the healthiest versions of ourselves!!! Some have longer roads than others! I'm a newbie as well, we got this!!!
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I went from 63kg to 50kg in 15 weeks. I eat clean, train twice a day while managing to be a full time nursing student. I can motivate and help you! <3
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Plus anyone else that wants to add me :D