Replies

• wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Are we talking a Chuck Norris punch, or a Charles Bronson punch? As long as it's not a Steven Seagal punch, I'm in!
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    tincan? Beautiful!!!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a little roughing up of some lipids. FR sent.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Are we talking a Chuck Norris punch, or a Charles Bronson punch? As long as it's not a Steven Seagal punch, I'm in!
    So you are okay with a Chuck Norris or Charles Bronson Punch?

But are not okay with a Steven Segal punch? That's bizarre!

I would rather be punched by Steven any day....dude is slow as F^%$
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Adowe, that's the point! His weak jabs will do nothing to attack the fat. His pudgy slaps are ineffective and useless! I want to go Death Wish on my fat!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    rkulich wrote: »
    Well, 1) my diary is open to friends, and 2) I don't police people's diaries at all, but I do send messages when they stop logging for a few days to check on them and provide some support.

I don't judge people on what they eat or how they exercise, everyone is different and that's ok. However, I do encourage people to be consistent about logging. Keeping your log active is half the battle...

Depends on goals...
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Adowe, that's the point! His weak jabs will do nothing to attack the fat. His pudgy slaps are ineffective and useless! I want to go Death Wish on my fat!

I get you.....I'm picking up what your laying down.

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a long con. I've made fat feel like it's my friend...it sleeps in my bed, has breakfast with me...heck, I even let my fat watch me get busy with my wife. Once fat is really comfortable, I'm going to frame it for a series of car thefts culminating in a high speed chase wherein fat jumps a Pinto over a police barricade and they never find the body. At some point, maybe a year from then, maybe 5, my wife and I will be at an outdoor cafe in France. I'll look up and see fat enjoying a dolce de lecce. Our eyes will meet. We'll give each other the slightest of nods, and then we'll never see each other again. Until the reboot.

You, I like.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    "Keep punching."
    -B.C.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I even let my fat watch me get busy with my wife.

Does your fat ever join in like mine does bringing the whipped cream and the chocolate sauce in to the mix??? or is that too comfortable for the long con??

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    So is there a technique to the "punch"? We are talking about the 1..2.. knockout punch, upper cut, or like a speed bag technique?
  • fatjon73
    Options
    speed bag be the best surely.....multiple fast hits.....dislodge that fat goooooood.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    When I slap mine, it slaps me back. I prefer to starve it to death slowly.
  • fatjon73
    Options
    When I slap mine, it slaps me back. I prefer to starve it to death slowly.

I would be worried if I was your husband if he see's this.....long slow death.....wow.....never cross a woman they say....
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    fatjon73 wrote: »
    I even let my fat watch me get busy with my wife.

Does your fat ever join in like mine does bringing the whipped cream and the chocolate sauce in to the mix??? or is that too comfortable for the long con??

We tried that once but fat got weird at breakfast the next morning. My wife kept looking at fat, and I got all upset about it. I was never comfortable with fat after that.
  • salimaleigh
    Options
    I read this out loud to my family and we now think this mystery MFP person is hilarious.
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    But my fat is in my face. Are you trying to say I have another face hidden in my face?

• rkulich
    rkulich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tincan you crack me up!