100 + pounds to lose

Options
Hi there -
I joined a while back and then slacked off. I have 110 pounds to lose and would like to find some other folks who want to support each other in this triple-digit weight-loss goal. Message me if so and we can help each other out.
Lisa

Replies

• idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,
    I had 240 to lose when I joined in January. I am currently down 37 pounds and love this site. I am in a group on here for people with 100+ to lose and will message you the link. Feel free to check it out and join the group if you would like too...we say the more the merrier and there is GREAT support in that group. I will also send you a friend req and we can chat anytime...I think that is also a great motivator :) Best wishes to you in this journey.
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    hi there......there a quite a few of us on here that need big losses! i have about 200 to lose and have been on my journey since 1.11.11. i have quite a ways to go and will be at it for along time because i am doing it the correct way this time. please feel free to friend me if you like. best wishes on your journey!:happy:
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi Lisa! My name is Jenn and I'm in the same boat. I have 100+ pounds to lose and just started this past Monday. I would love to get in touch with you to discuss our journey!

My starting weight is 280 and I'd like to lose 110lbs or more. My goal is to workout 5x per week and met my goal this week!

Would love to hear from you and others. Good luck to us all! :happy:
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    ^^ I'm losing about 61lbs, any weight loss is difficult!

I wish you the best of luck!
  • vyper
    vyper Posts: 3
    Options
    I have to say that I wish you the best and by the sound of your message... you are ready! I'm right there with you... when I started my journey, I needed to lose between 90-100lbs. Good luck!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    karo224 (and anyone else who is over the 300 pound mark) just wanted to let you know that I just started a group for those of us that are currently over 300. If you are interested message me and I will send you the link :)
  • HeavenlyButterfly
    Options
    Hi there, I have a lot to lose also 140 pounds, I have lost 34 pounds since October last year, so feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else who would like to add me also, we need all the support we can get :happy:
  • BrownSuccess
    BrownSuccess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I need to lose at least 100 pounds and would love to join an active group of people who also need to lose 3 digits. I noticed this post and wondered if I could join the group that you are all referring to?
  • ambalam
    ambalam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too! : ) I have 140 to lose. current - 290. goal - 150. Losing weight is the easy part. I am a great cook and slightly obsessive. However, I have a huge problem sticking to it. One bad wk and I'm lost is how it usually goes.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started with 140 to lose; now I have about 85-90 to go.
  • BratNellie
    BratNellie Posts: 19
    Options
    I am in the same boat you are, I will support you if you would like.
    You can add me as a friend.
    Jackie
  • BratNellie
    BratNellie Posts: 19
    Options
    I am in the same boat you are, I will support you if you would like.
    You can add me as a friend.
    Jackie
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lisa. I am like you. I have about 100+ pounds to lose, and I've been slacking. I need some support. So we can do this together! :smile:

Natalie
  • nikkiij
    nikkiij Posts: 3
    Options
    I am with you. I have about 80+ pounds I need to lose.
  • aswearingen
    aswearingen Posts: 19
    Options
    100 to loose and need some friends in the same situation
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 110lbs to lose.
  • Amberwaves01
    Options
    I have 170lbs to lose. I just started 2 weeks ago. Feel free to add me!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have about 93 more to lose. Ive lost 43 so far.. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 38 so far and have another 70 some more to lose. Anyone feel free to add me .