Looking for Fellow Fibromyalgia Warriors

Options
Hi everyone!

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 8 years ago. Like most people with fibro, I was in constant pain and tried the traditional "medicate the problem" route with no success. I only got worse over the years and finally I'd had enough in January 2013. I decided to get healthy, clean up my nutrition, and FIGHT BACK. In March, I completely changed my eating habits, completed a 21 day cleanse/detox, and ended up changing to a vegan diet. Then I started exercising daily. I started with a cardio kickboxing program. Before I started, I could barely make it up a flight of stairs. I never gave up. I've since completed 4 fitness programs and have completely changed my life. I've hiked to the summit of 2 13,000 foot mountains, I snowshoe, and am incredibly active. I haven't had a single symptom since March 2013. No pain, no exhaustion, no fibromyalgia. I am living proof that with hard work, clean eating, and exercise, you CAN take your life back.

I'm looking for fellow fibro warriors that are ready to fight back. If you're ready to work hard and complete the very first fitness program I completed, I'm here to cheer you on in your journey. If you think you can commit, please rely here or message me directly. I'd love to answer any questions you have! My main goal is to let you all know that there IS HOPE. It can get better. If I can do it, you can do it.

Wendy

Replies