OMG! WTFudgcicle!!! I am STARTING OVER!

Options
Hi all! I'm a mom to 4 kids (18,9,6,4), one husband & 3 dogs!!!!! :# I am a full-time Financial Analyst and work like crazy...

In 2011, I lost 89 lbs using MFP and was feeling great about myself....!!!!!

THEN.... booya... let myself go... again!!!!

Ugh! So frustrating. MFP was the only thing that has EVER worked for me when I actively used the app/message boards. I have come onto MFp in the meantime "here-and-there" with the great intention of logging daily.... only to log breakfast and lunch.... and......... eat whatever the hell I wanted for dinner!!!

So... as of 3/26/15. I am STARTING OVER! No freakin' excuses!!!

Starting today at 232... Goal of 160.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND ARE WILLING TO FRIEND ME AND HELP ME STAY ON TRACK.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO SO!!! :):):):)

Replies

• Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost 75 pounds on MFP in 2011-2012. Gained all but 3 pounds back. Recently got started again.
  • Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. The people on MFP are what kept me going last time, and why i'm so desperately crawling back!!! I will do my best to return the <3 ! :)
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Same . Friend Request on the way
  • AJM1212
    AJM1212 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too...regained 40 in the last couple of months after a really successful three year health and fitness run. About year ago I just gave up. I was so tired of trying to keep EVERYTHING together. It is shocking how easy it was for me to just let go. So far so good this time around although I am really trying to stay focused on a day at a time.
  • eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :D I will send you a friend request!
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    me too! lost 65 lbs from 2010-2013 then gained half of it back in the last year or so. I officially restarted on Monday this week at 250 with an ultimate goal of 160-175. Sending you a friend request.
  • AlwaysStellarSarah
    AlwaysStellarSarah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. Sending a request
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am working on making permanent life style changes after regaining what I lost in 2011-2012. Add me sounds like we all have the same story. Lets make it stick this time:)
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here! MFP is the only thing that has ever worked for me. Lost 40lbs in 2013 and gained it all back. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • maxxi
    maxxi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Same same same, 28 pounds off and now back on again, the journey begins again! Sending request!
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Rejoined in late 2014 and have lost 30lbs so far! Also a busy mum (of 3), plus look after cats, a lizard, a tortoise and some fish, and who is also a Financial Analyst! Welcome to add. Good luck xx
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I lost (227-152 I am 5'9) 75 lbs with WW in 2007 and 08 then maintained for a few years (till 2011) then in six months gained 30 lbs statyed there till last year when I started gaining again. Well here I am new starting weight 207 :-( decided to add MFP on top of WW may drop WW if MFP works. So fair in less than a week I lost 3 lbs. So OPand everyone else we can do this.
  • JLDRKSJ
    JLDRKSJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You got this! Friend req. Sent.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Now I just want fudgesicles. I quit.

Just kidding. We have similar goals, I think. 5'3, starting weight 250, goal weight 140, 95 to go.
  • TStokes90
    TStokes90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options

Just kidding. We have similar goals, I think. 5'3, starting weight 250, goal weight 140, 95 to go.

Hahah! I am friending YOU. You are funny. :)

But yes, this happened to me too. Twice. I gained it all back twice.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ;) Welcome Home Everyone...welcome Home :D

OP..saw your post and realized others were returning as well.. so wanted to wish you all a big Welcome back!! Happy you're all here to get back in Action :)

Work hard, stay committed, realize losing the weight is the easier part, keeping it off and keeping on plan can sometimes be the hardest of all.

But it can be done!

Seriously..jump over the Success Stories section to get rejuvenated because ALL of us can do this!!! <3
  • tippie2015
    tippie2015 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost about 80lbs and hit a major road bump and started feeling crappy about myself...Gained about 60lbs back. I am trying to get back on track although I am having a difficult time.
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Hahah! I am friending YOU. You are funny. :)

But yes, this happened to me too. Twice. I gained it all back twice.

Love it!!!!! I am so overwhelmed by all the support!! This is what I've been missing. All who friended please know I will try my derndest to reciprocate all the positive support!!!!

Rock on! Knew I was missing Mfp!!