New and seeking friends!

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hi! My name is Kris. I've been on MFP for about 2 weeks. Finally I have gotten up the courage to seek out support and friends in our community here! I welcome advice, words of encouragement and smiles!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kris
224/212.5/145

Replies

• kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Welcome Kris. MFP is a great place and you'll love it. Feel free to add me for support! Best of luck.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome to mfp and feel free to friend me! Good luck!!!!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! It is a great place. I have sent you a friend request.
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, cant have too much suppport. Friend request sent.
  • jenn9253
    jenn9253 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi Kris! Welcome & Good Luck! :happy:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome on board!!! your choice is a wise one ;) Cannot tell you how supportive and helpful my MFP friends are!!!
  • crystal_78
    crystal_78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started using the sight as well! A friend of mine suggested it because she loved it and gets lots of support from others on here with fitness and weight loss goals. Feel free to add me as a friend!! :-)
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    I love MFP, it has changed my life. I have sent you a friend request
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • louisebear
    louisebear Posts: 113
    Options
    Hello Kris, Ive been on MFP for about three weeks ish and i gave up a few weeks ago.....i know its not what you want to hear :O( but i did, i was very shocked one day when i recieved an e-mail from MFP practically giving me the motivation I need to start again !!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT:o))) so its been about a week and a half and ive lost my first kilo......I quiet like calorie counting now as i can eat what I like Plus im very impressed with the exercise tracker as the more exercise you do the more you can EAT LOLOLOL sooo I hope we can be friends and motivate each other to stick with this fantastic program and shift those kilos. have a great week xx
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi and welcome! i love the support here and the fact that you don't have to do it alone!It actually works1 Add me if you like:)