Missing My Snacks

Options
I just recently started a six week weight loss program using hA2cg supplemental drops. So far so good. I've dropped about 5 pounds so far. I love snacking, so it's weird not to have my chips, etc., during the course of the day, but I'm seeing progress, so I'm encouraged.

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just do the my fitness pal way? You can count your calories, lose weight, and still eat snacks.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    It does take time to get used to going without one's usual snacks. After a a few weeks I really did not miss the snacks. Supposedly, habits take 6 weeks to get established. you set a 6 week target for yourself. Just at the end of that period you should be really into the
    habit of not snacking.. Then would be a good time to continue and not fall back into the old habits.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Looked it up and found this on their website:

"hA2cg stands for "human amino acid chain groups." The two isolated amino acid chain groups, combined with 21 of the most targeted and tested weight-management homeopathic ingredients available, provide the most advanced and comprehensive formula ever designed to be used in conjunction with a calorie-restricted diet. Has the active form of HCG."

How about saving money and just do the calorie restricted diet? (Not to mention the pseudoscience of homeopathy)