New! Need friends and motivation

Just looking for a couple friends to keep motivated and help motivate to keep on track!!!! Not sure how this site works yet. Feel free to add me and I'll reciprocate!!

Replies

• I'm new also and would love some motivation and support. Just started this week!
  • I am also new and would like to find friends to motivate and inspire one another when will power is low. This is my very first diet.
  • I've had this app for a bit but never really got the hang of it so I deleted but I just has my first child so I started my fitness journey and redownloaded this! Would love to be friends and encourage you all
  • bself0128
    bself0128 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm starting up again too! I'm pretty stoked but could use the extra motivation!!
  • Dianardh
    Dianardh Posts: 25 Member
    Giving this ap another try, trying to use it to it's fullest potential :)
  • I'm new too, been using the app for about a month and so far I'm really enjoying being accountable for what I put in my body. I've lost about 10 lbs since I started. Seems like when I slip up though its easy to continue with that pattern for a few days. Would love some friends who are doing the same thing and support when I'm struggling.
  • itsmytime20142014
    itsmytime20142014 Posts: 1 Member
    Second time doing this.. Was very successful the first time around.. Lost 30lbs but gained it back plus some and now needing help and motivation to do this again..
  • Badboy54
    Badboy54 Posts: 2
    Me too.
  • longkelsey0216
    longkelsey0216 Posts: 8 Member
    I've been using this app for about 3 weeks now and I've lost about 5lbs! Really looking for some support and accountability. Feel free to add!