New! Need friends and motivation

Options
Just looking for a couple friends to keep motivated and help motivate to keep on track!!!! Not sure how this site works yet. Feel free to add me and I'll reciprocate!!

Replies

• mkakowski82
    Options
    I'm new also and would love some motivation and support. Just started this week!
  • luciakisamore
    Options
    I am also new and would like to find friends to motivate and inspire one another when will power is low. This is my very first diet.
  • raneishastassin
    Options
    I've had this app for a bit but never really got the hang of it so I deleted but I just has my first child so I started my fitness journey and redownloaded this! Would love to be friends and encourage you all
  • bself0128
    bself0128 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up again too! I'm pretty stoked but could use the extra motivation!!
  • Dianardh
    Dianardh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Giving this ap another try, trying to use it to it's fullest potential :)
  • amiecharris
    Options
    I'm new too, been using the app for about a month and so far I'm really enjoying being accountable for what I put in my body. I've lost about 10 lbs since I started. Seems like when I slip up though its easy to continue with that pattern for a few days. Would love some friends who are doing the same thing and support when I'm struggling.
  • itsmytime20142014
    itsmytime20142014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Second time doing this.. Was very successful the first time around.. Lost 30lbs but gained it back plus some and now needing help and motivation to do this again..
  • Badboy54
    Badboy54 Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too.
  • longkelsey0216
    longkelsey0216 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app for about 3 weeks now and I've lost about 5lbs! Really looking for some support and accountability. Feel free to add!