Your go to meal/Snack that tastes like a cheat but is actually not bad?

Options

Replies

• swimriderun16
    swimriderun16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Baked sweet potato with coconut oil, cinnamon, and nutmeg *perfection*
  • Taniab43
    Taniab43 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just love peanut butter and crackers, kashi crackers. Feels like a cheat!
  • Taniab43
    Taniab43 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I make a chocolate protein shake with almond milk and freeze it. Its about 100/120 calories but takes me about an hour to eat and is so delicious

Sounds good, going to try this!

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Pizza
    And cheeseburgers. And ice cream.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Zucchini zoodles stir fry, with peanut sauce. If I am starving, I will make a huge amount of peppers,celery, onions, zucchini...hot and yummy!

Quick snack: dark cherry yogurt, and chocolate mint Chobani!
  • KathyMBragg
    KathyMBragg Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The meal replacements that make a pudding like Wonderslim...I put 1/2 cup crushed ice, 1/2 cup water and add a packet of diet Swiss Miss hot chocolate. Blend it and it is as good as any chocolate ice cream. Sometimes I use frozen strawberries instead of ice.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    talenti gelato
  • TessaDear
    TessaDear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Banana ice cream: Through a frozen banana, almond milk, protein powder, and ice into a food processor and blend (I usually add spinach too, you can't taste it). You can add other fruits, flavors of protein, and extracts to make different flavors :#
    Brownie: Mix 1 scoop protein powder + cocoa/cacao powder + a little less than 1tsp baking soda + 1/4c almond milk in a mug and microwave for 35-60sec.
  • iwearthejumper32
    iwearthejumper32 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Pizza

I like your style.
  • raneishastassin
    Options
    Turkey burgers!!!
  • WahachankaKicin
    Options
    Chocolate Peanut butter Nice-Cream: 2 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional add in: cocoa nibs) and almond milk or 1-2 tablespoons of water put all ingredients in blender and chocolaty peanut butter heaven,

the best site for dessert recipes that are healthy i've found was at chocolatecoveredkatie.com for i mean seriously low calorie, low fat sugar free, even gluten free Healthy desserts that seriously taste amazing without all the bad stuff, i use her site a-lot :) who could go wrong with 50 calorie cookies or 100 calorie milkshake hmm?
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Barney bear cakes, taste really cakey but only 100 or so cals! Yum!!
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    jcook0716 wrote: »
    I wish i could like yogurt :( Ive tried every way possible but i really just hate it lol. Pretty much any dairy other than sour cream or ice cream i pretty much hate (other than some occassional shredded cheese on something).

Am surprised that if you like sour cream you can't figure out a way to eat greek yogurt, which is so very similar to sour cream...

• lapetiteguimauve
    lapetiteguimauve Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Chocolate banana oatmeal, dry roasted spiced peanuts, hot chocolate with 0.5% milk and sweetener, peanut butter + banana, egg whites with salt pepper and mustard, shredded chicken breast with white rice, gravy and vegetables.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    I love deviled eggs, but I substitute a lot of the mayo for a light laughing cow swiss wedge instead. With the recipe I use (two eggs, one wedge, 1g mayo, 8g mustard) I can have four egg halves for 180 Calories instead of 250, which makes room for me to add in some apple slices or a clementine with that snack.

This sounds good!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Gelato. Damn I see NDJ already took that one, I couldn't see it behind the bars.

Ok I will go with wine and a piece of good dark chocolate. That's about 200 cal and easy to fit in on most days.
  • sjohnson__1
    sjohnson__1 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Poptarts and ice cream. but those are a staple in my diet.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Treats for me include: Kashi go lean bars with dark chocolate chips, chia seeds and sea salt.
    Peanut butter on rye crackers are another favorite.
    Plain yogurt with cocoa powder...
    chocolate covered strawberries...