im having a fat girl day.

Options
Today is just one of those days were I wanna just be lazy, eat a bunch of junk food and not do anything. I need motivation because I'm not see the results I want. Help me get my motivation back before I decide I wanna eat a whole family size chip lol.

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    just think about how terrible you'll feel after. Also, if you've been clean eating, eating junk right now could wreak havoc on your system & nobody wants that type of gut ache! :smile:

Lastly, just remember that right now you're frustrated because you're not seeing results, but maintaining is better than gaining :smile:
  • buffie_101
    Options
    Yea Your right. I've been mainly eating better and watching what I eat, while trying to incorporate at least 20 mins of cardio and some weight training a day. Maybe I'm not burning enough calories because its been about 20 days and I don't notice anything different :/
  • johnsonGA15
    Options
    Remember, women tend to lose weight at a slower rate than men, and it depends on age as well. I've had those days galore, but I must remember to get out and work out. Try to have to at least a reward day of eating your favorite food, and then return to your routine. That way you don't feel this as a burden.
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Girl I feel ya! Just keep working at it and you will eventually see the results! It can be such a long process but it will be so worth it in the end!