I'm not new, but I need help!!

Options
Hi all,
I have been on myfitnesspal for a few years now but can't seem to lose weight. I can eat fine all day but then at night I get bored and i binge eat. I think i need friends here to keep me motivated. I have just made a commitment to keep track of my food now so even if I binge eat, i'm going to write it down. I just feel like if I had some friends here to help keep me held accountable it would help. Thanks!! Karen

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Hello there, sending you a friend invite now.
  • im_not_a_rapper95
    im_not_a_rapper95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry girlie. That really sucks. I can support ya if ya want, but looks like Connie gotcha. Good luckkkkk stay strong
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I find the more support you can get, the better.
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You can send me a request :)
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Also I have the same problem, i'm generally not hungry during the day and then at night I'm starving! I've started to eat less during the day saving more calories for night time :) Also there are low calorie snacks you can eat! I eat a lot of weight watchers and airplane jelly. They're 40 calories for 500ml of jelly! No fat or carbs, just protein!
  • Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I used to do that too. Try eating more throughout the day. For me I need to eat a little something every couple of hours. Made a huge difference for me, on weight loss and not wanting to binge eat.
  • nightinggale67
    nightinggale67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i do that when i get bored at work. Good luck! Send a request :)
  • islandgnome
    Options
    I'm exactly the same way. As soon as my kids get to bed I can't stop eating.
  • cherylacameron6
    cherylacameron6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No more binge eating! Now you can chat with all your new friends. :)