Body Revolution starting April 1st.

Options
Haley_Adele
Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
Body Revolution starting April 1st. Anyone with me? I've done it before and got well over half way and stopped :-/.. This time I WILL GO ALL THE WAY!!!

Replies

• jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I did a few weeks of it last year, ans quit. Want to start it, and finish it. I'm in!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I actually re-started today! I have gotten through week 4 and stopped. Here's to going all the way!
  • Jenlynn93
    Options
    I am actually on Week 2 Day 2 right now.. Im having a hard time deciding if I love it just yet.. I have done 30DS and loved it and got great results from it.. but I stopped and basically gained half the weight back.. Hoping to push thru this program and get amazing results!
  • ohalie11
    ohalie11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started it on Monday, 3/31. Finished Week 1 Day 4. Like it so far!
  • lirpag23
    lirpag23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Insofar as I know how. I lost 20 pounds last year using My Fitness Pal (I call it the Physics Diet--consume less food than you burn in calories.), but I've gained back approximately 10 since oh November/holidays. Before MFP I had lost 20 pounds using the Body for Life diet, so I'm still down 30 pounds from where I was spring of 2012, which is good, BUT yeah I'd ideally like to be 20 pounds less than I am right now. WHO WILL BE MY LOG-EVERYTHING-YOU-EAT-EVERY-DAY Accountability Partner, hmm?
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Are you sticking to her meal plan also?
  • Igottheconch
    Igottheconch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YES! Count me in! And feel free to add me as a friend too :)