Looking for friends! 5'7"

Options
hi! I have been logging with my fitness pal for a while now, and just realize you could have friends! I was wondering if anyone interested in maintaining who has a similar body type as me would like to follow each other? I'm 5 foot seven and 120 pounds. Thanks!

Replies

• blinknik04
    blinknik04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a little bit taller 5'9" and 133 pounds. Just started maintenance. Add me if you like!
  • tahitai
    tahitai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 129 lbs. Also looking for friends. My goals are to maintain weight, eat healthier , and tone. Add me if you're interested!
  • kmcampbell893
    kmcampbell893 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'6" and aiming to start maintaining. Feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends who are starting out on their maintenance journey as my current accountabilabuddy is still on her weight loss path :)
  • tawnd
    tawnd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too!

• lemonbarzz
    lemonbarzz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've been using myfitnesspal for years just to track my foods and I recently discovered the community/blog section. A little late but not late for more motivation!!
    I'm 5'6, 21 and my highest weight was 135. I lost 23-25 lbs over the past 18 months and I want to maintain my weight. I'm currently 112. It's a big struggle to not binge on food and gain all that weight back.

• Samalamxo
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 5'8" currently hovering around 138. I'm in maintenance and looking to get stronger, if I shred off a few pounds in the process, awesome....but I'm happy where I am. Just looking to be stronger and feel awesome. I eat as healthy as I can but I don't drive myself nuts! Please feel free to add me
  • cai1961
    cai1961 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Testing