Looking for motivational buddies!! :)

Options
hey just looking for buddies to help support each other :)

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log everyday and I log absolutely everything I eat. Feel free to add me :)
  • FitnessorFudget
    FitnessorFudget Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added you both! Anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • Selah722
    Selah722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i added all you guys! :)
  • mhanispeedy
    mhanispeedy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me, i am ready to help anyone
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on here several times a day :)
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just starting back at MFP, looking mostly to maintain. Looking for buddies as well :) 5'1, mom of two. Not a runner... Lol. I like yoga, baking and reading :)
  • t2smith2013
    Options
    Hey all!! Feel free to add me as well, I struggle with staying motivated but I log in everyday and love to give words of encouragement!! I also have a Instagram dedicated to my fitness progress, and motivational photos!! Message me for my Instagram account :)
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends!! With anyone really! Any motivation I can get is greatly appreciated! Love being on here.
  • hbutler111999
    hbutler111999 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Hannah and I would love to support Yall in your journey☺️
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looking to make some new motivational friends and to share lots of motivation back to
  • skinnymodel_128
    skinnymodel_128 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends to help keep me accountable with logging and exercise. Love supporting others also :) I want to feel comfortable in my body this summer, and when I go to Florida in the fall.
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in my phone and can't figure out how to add anyone =(. Can you add me? I would love some more support, motivation, and inspiration.
  • cpark234
    cpark234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started myfitnesspal and im really looking for friends who can help me be on track with my journey and encourage me to push through this hard challenge :D been trying to lose weight for a while now but always stopped midway~ I would love the support and motivation :#:)
  • Jbwest21
    Jbwest21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to help me stay motivated, and I can do the same in return! Feel free to add me :) I'm 21, trying to lose 30lbs and get fit.
  • mammabear1193
    mammabear1193 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • thatguynick
    thatguynick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • shaymilan860
    Options
    Add me. I'm new here.
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    add me <3
  • mtngirl2007
    mtngirl2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be connected with some people who are motivated! I love working out and getting exercise, it's the clean eating that trips me up. If anyone would like to be accountability partners, I think that would help. I just started using the MFP community tonight and hope to be on here a lot more!