chubby tattooed and tired mommys

Options
I love to meet more people on the weight loss journey help me stay focused and on the right path

Replies

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    How about a fellow chubby tattooed mom for a friend! Lol
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Can I be chubby, tattooed, tired, and not a mama? No kiddies here but I am a teacher so... I get my share of munchkin time hehe :)
    Lost 26 so far, have 59 more to go!
  • mcljess
    mcljess Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :) I read your post and chuckled. You just described me.
  • shawnaes91
    shawnaes91 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is me right now. I have a 7 year old and a newborn. Tired is an understatement.
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been away from mfp or as I fondly call it, Facebook for fatties because I became a chubby, tattooed mummy 9 weeks ago. I'm not tired though because I got lucky and scored a sleeper (please don't hate me). Looking for some friends too.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I literally laughed out loud at "Facebook for Fatties"... HAHA!
    It's pretty rare for me to actually lol... hilarious!
  • juhishringi
    juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am a mama of 8 years old ..and trying to rach my goal...me too like to be frend with the same journey ..add me if any one like....
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I fit all of those as well! I have a 7 year old and a just turned one year old and lots of weight to lose! lol Could definitely use more friends! :D
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    another tattooed mama on a mission for a healthier, sexier me. feel free to add me.
  • pinkgiraffe1125
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos but have a 33 month boy and 12 month girl so often feel tired with everything that needs done. Just new to this so please feel free to add me, it would be good to have support and encouragement :smile: x
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Your post thread title is me. Perfectly.
  • kelli_khaotic
    kelli_khaotic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Am the mother of two INCREDIBLY energentic boys ones 7 the other two
    I find myself eating lots of junk because its the fastest option and well we all know having kids chicken nuggets and pizxa are a staple lol
    I just need support ladies someone to tell me girl that ice cream is not your friend lol
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That description fits me! Feel free to add me.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That's me as well, feel free to add me.
  • colleengifford1974
    colleengifford1974 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can relate, got a 10 year boy that plays travel baseball, my weekends have consisted of sitting at the field on the weekend and eating concession stand hot dogs and french fries. Gotta do something.
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Chubby, tattooed and a Mom, but mine is 24 (that makes me a little nauseous when I say that)....can I play too?
  • SienaLyn
    SienaLyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me me me! 5 yr old girl and a newborn. Chubby, tattoed, tired mama on a mission to a healthier more energized women! I am new to MFP, this will be my second transformation after baby. Feel free to add me yall!
  • mustardyellowshirt
    mustardyellowshirt Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have four children, not counting the husband. Lol I've only got one tattoo, but not for wanting. Haha Feel free to message or add me, I would love to know more mommies!
  • shelbygoodman231
    shelbygoodman231 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey you're talking about me! Would love to have more support add me!
  • rebbajay
    rebbajay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you! Feel free to add me.