Looking for friends

Options
Hello my name is nicole! I have been at this for 68 days. I've lost 18 pounds. But I'm looking for new friends and encouragement. I have started at 237 and currently down to 219. Would like I reach the goal of 199 for now then re evaluate at that time. I'm sick of being fat. I'm married with two boys. Which keeps me busy. But I was eating poorly. I'm a dental assistant who loves her fitbit. I'm focused with the eating and exercise but need some new friends. Any takers???

Replies

• Nillabeaners
    Nillabeaners Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! I am married with 2 children at home. They keep me busy and I need change. Lifestyle change so the weight stays off. I yo-yo.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole! My name is Chandra. Even though I've been a MFP member since 2011, as noted in my profile, I have not been serious in using the app at all. I've always seen counting calories as a dreaded task, but I am determined now to use it. It seems I just let life get the best of me and let myself go as far as my health and appearance. I'm sick of being fat too. I'll send you a friend request.
    Chandra