Wrestlemania 31

Options
dillon_88
dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
It's mania weekend so I figured I'd make a thread and see if anyone else still watches fake wrestling like I do. There's a pretty good chance this thread gets buried quickly, but ah well..

Anyone excited?

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Nope I haven't watched since the days of Kevin Nash, when there was WCW and WWE.
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    heck yea i still watch it. I look at it as a soap Opera. I think Lesner is going to win it.
  • cristina4970
    cristina4970 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    umm yeah.. I like when old superstars show up. Plus Roman Reigns and Randy Orton are nice to look at. :p
  • dillon_88
    Options
    Hey Sting is wrestling at this one... so the old school fans should care! haha.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Old school fan right here. Original ECW fan as well. If you want something different try watching Lucha Underground on the El Rey network
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

• Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sure do still watch. I'm thinking Rollins vs. Orton will be the best match this year, but we'll see.

(I brought my "Just Bring It" shirt to wear to the gym today.) :D
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    WWE hasn't been good since WWF.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    rVYbN0uxznAaI.gif
  • dillon_88
    Options
    What a great gif.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    from Sting's old sprite commercial.
  • dillon_88
    Options
    Well that was awesome. Anyone watch?
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good show all the way around. The Sting/HHH ending surprised me alittle. I did like how they got the title off of Brock without giving him a loss.
  • jenniferbilyeu
    Options
    Watched it and the Hall of Fame. The best part about both is the induction and mention of Conner "The Crusher". That lil boy touched so many. I must say...I was kinda ticked that Sting lost, as well as Roman Raynes (drool drool). Glad to see my man won though! (Undertaker)
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    Nope I haven't watched since the days of Kevin Nash, when there was WCW and WWE.

There was a bit of a WCW/WWE mash-up last night that you probably would've enjoyed, then. DX and NWO members (including Kevin Nash) in the ring at the same time. I didn't see it, but I read the recap. Sounds like it was pretty cool.
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it! Wyatt/Taker impressed me and I was hoping the ending would happen the way it did! Now if only Dolph could get that grand prize someday!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I actually still have an ECW Taz 6:32 Twice as pissed shirt that I work out in. From the real original ECW
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I still watch it! My husband and I have both watched wrestling since we were kids. I don't care that its fake. This is the FIRST year in 5 years we have not been able to order Wrestlemania! :( booo
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I watched it... like rughead says it's a soap opera, I don't care that it's fake. I didn't like that Roman didn't win. :sad: LOL!! That was the only part that mattered. :blush:

I like watching Lucha Underground too... :smile: