So where are you in your weight loss journey?

Options

Replies

• KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have my whining days, mainly about my thighs, which still aren't what I'd like them to be. Mostly I'm smug though. I haven't been able to wear shorts in years, and I've already bought multiple pairs for this summer. Thy look cute on me, and range in size from 0-4 depending on brand. So that's lent to the smugness. It's nice to see the payoff of all my efforts.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Acceptable. I've been "maintaining" for about a year and find that every time I get a little "smug" it leads (me) back to " whining".
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    lol nice, definitely acceptable
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    smug...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Smug.

I'm not finished by any means. I lost 58 lbs, got pregnant and gained 24 lbs, had the baby and have lost 19 of that (baby just turned 10 weeks yesterday). I've got about 40ish on top of my remaining 5 to lose. But I'm happy with that and know I'll get there. I know what to do, I'm happy with my choices and that makes me smug.
  • kodji67
    kodji67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am feeling smug about my weight, but still definitely whiny about my body composition! The task of muscle building is pretty daunting, but I am looking forward to a shift in focus :)
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Smug. Not finished, but doing well and certainly not whining.
  • wreckzrainer131
    wreckzrainer131 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy but probably 8 months to a year away from where I want to be. Should've done this sooner.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Im in between i lost a ton of weight and why the hell wont the last 13 budge damnit! lol
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the blue... Probably got another 6-9 months before I'm in the smug category and that's being generous
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Whiny because I'm still trying to figure out if I want to maintain or not.

I am definitely smug around a certain family member that is just not a very good person. Their behavior towards me after my recent medical issues made my disdain towards them stronger.
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm acceptable bordering on over-sharing. When friends complain that they need to lose weight (and it is happening a lot more now that the weather is starting to warm up!) I have a tendency to be all "OMG!! Logging! Food scales!! So much fun!!" when what they want to hear is, "Yeah, dieting sucks. Let's whine about how fat we are but do nothing to change it!" :p
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Lol I am whiny and smug just depends on my mood!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere in the middle roughly half the time, but I've been known to swing widely to either side with regularity.
  • infinity0nhigh
    infinity0nhigh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    32 pounds down, 23 to go! i'd say im feeling a little smug :#
  • procyonlupus
    procyonlupus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    12 pounds down, and after battling weight issues for years I'm feeling a little smug. But I got a ton more to go!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    On the whining side of the middle right now. I've had a crappy week.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm probably a smidgen into the smug.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the day. One day I get an old small pair of jeans on and I'm the queen of the world. Next day, I really want pizza but I didn't plan on eating pizza, so I don't eat the pizza and I'm sad.

Most days acceptable - I'm happy with my 15lb weigh loss and being in the lower 150's.
  • SyllyReth
    SyllyReth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Whining, for sure, but I have a whining buddy so it's all good.