Need some friends on here for support!

Options
Hi! I'd like to lose about 15 lbs right now. I like to think I eat healthy and I work out 2-3 times a week but it is difficult for me to lose weight. I find it harder now that I work a lot of hours and a lot of it is spent sitting. The food diary really seems to help and it really works but I have trouble logging in for more than 1 or 2 weeks at a time. I know that if I stick with it for 15+ weeks I would reach my goal weight! Please add me if you can relate or if you would like support from me as well.

Replies

• foxgirl97322
    Options
    Hello, I'm Ashley. I need to lose about 70 lbs, but I'm taking baby steps. I've started taking a product called Thrive that's helped alot. We can be friends :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • jennar671
    jennar671 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Jenna. I also struggle with keeping track of what I eat consistently. Let's keep each other accountable!
  • VictoryinJesus927
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello. I am just starting out - this go round. I have tried before to lose weight, and do great for a week or two - and then life happens. I am in it for the long run, and hoping to be able to support others and gain support as well. Wanna be friends?

Edit: I am looking to lose about 50 pounds :smile:
  • marlenyq123
    Options
    Hello, I am working on 15 to 30 p so feel free to add me to as well. Together we can do it.
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose about 20-30 pounds myself hope we can work hard toghether :)
  • AshelyDawn
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashley, I just started using Ace and counting calories, I'm trying to lose 30 pounds by October for my wedding but 60 overall. I agree with others it would be nice to have some support on here to keep me set in my goals.
  • kellscz
    kellscz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

Can I add you please... Just looking some inspiration with food diary's. I've lost 21lb wanting to loss another 10/15lb.
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    everyone add me x
  • saila27
    saila27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heya guys, I used to be overweight and I started slowly working out and controlling the food portions. Initially having a fruit for dinner helped me a lot. And also swap sitting by standing, driving by walking and changing regular milk to low fat and swapping whatever I can to an healthier option helped me a lot initially. Now I am a size 0. Checkout my profile pic if u don't believe :smile:

Add me and I can support your goal

Cheers
    S
  • StaceyB1603
    StaceyB1603 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm hoping to lose 20-30lbs. Have never stuck with any weight loss programme or diet I have ever done before. Could really use some friends and people to talk to? Feel free to add me.