Your go to meal/Snack that tastes like a cheat but is actually not bad?

Options

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars in mint chocolate chip. It tastes like ice cream to me.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Oh and the Blue Bell fruit bars in coconut are really good too - I have one of these or the mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt bars every night.
  • cdragony321
    cdragony321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I make a root beer float using Cool Whip Free and Diet root beer. Or air popped popcorn with some fat-free butter spray and then that popcorn sprinkle cheese stuff (Sorry I don't have a more official name for it)
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Go to skinnytaste.com.... I feel like I am cheating when I eat most of her stuff!
  • hansok88
    hansok88 Posts: 11
    Options
    Porridge made with low-calorie instant hot chocolate powder, with some dark chocolate drops sprinkled on top...under 200 calories of chocolate-y deliciousness!
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My cheese blintzes (egg whites, cottage cheese...). Are my favorite "diet" food of all time! Also, a new discovery yesterday....angel food cupcakes with chocolate frosting! 57 calories each, 2 grams of protein and only 3 of sugar! Mmmmmmmm
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Yoplait Whipped Greek Yogurt with Jif whipped peanut butter mixed in. So good.
  • infinity0nhigh
    infinity0nhigh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i love graham crackers with peanut butter and honey! its a great snack before a work out :) or instead of graham crackers, use celery!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Depending on what you mean by "good for you" I'd say sugar free chocolate pudding with extra cocoa mixed in. Tastes decadent but isn pretty low calorie.
  • healthyfitme12
    healthyfitme12 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cheese cake greek yogurt! This is unbelievably so good. Here's the ingredients
    1/2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
    3-4 tsp Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix {Sugar Free & Fat Free}
    1 tsp Natural Peanut Butter {optional}
    and I love to add a few pieces of dark chocolate
  • laurajeanne72
    Options
    Buitoni Margherita Pizza (frozen). The crust is so thin that half a pizza only has 360 calories. It feels like a real treat and you can fill up more with a salad on the side.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    apple pie
  • bounseeball
    Options
    I slice and saute a banana in a little coconut oil, then put it in a bowl and add 1T peanut butter and toasted coconut flakes (unsweetened). It's a super healthy and quick treat.
  • mrsmiley32
    mrsmiley32 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Go to? Oranges, mmmmm oranges. If I need a chocolate fix than it's def. the choc whey protein shake. A lot of ice creams are ~140 calories for 1/2 a cup (4oz) and they are ... kinda dairy... but ice cream isn't terrible as long as you portion control it and go for cheap ice cream (tends to be more air than cream :P)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Dakinirawk wrote: »
    For alcoholic drinks that are lower in calorie than wine and beer, I do the Three Olives Fruit Loop flavored vodka mixed with sparkling water and lime. Believe it or not, my friend's trainer recommended it. Less calories than other drinks. Very tasty and refreshing.

I had no idea this existed. My go to bev right now is Pinnacle Tropical Punch vodka and Sprite -0-. Must. find. Fruit Loops. vodka.
  • Lady_jane_
    Lady_jane_ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    chickpea blondies or black bean brownies - google some recipes
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Peanut butter Nice-Cream: 2 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional add in: cocoa nibs) and almond milk or 1-2 tablespoons of water put all ingredients in blender and chocolaty peanut butter heaven,

the best site for dessert recipes that are healthy i've found was at chocolatecoveredkatie.com for i mean seriously low calorie, low fat sugar free, even gluten free Healthy desserts that seriously taste amazing without all the bad stuff, i use her site a-lot :) who could go wrong with 50 calorie cookies or 100 calorie milkshake hmm?

Seriously? This has more calories than TWO servings of Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup gelato. Ridiculous.
  • sebenza512
    sebenza512 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Avocado toast with siracha.