ahhhhh christmas....

Options
I am soooo off track right now!! I havent gained but with all the cristmas stuff going on and all the shopping to be done I have completely fallen off the wagon... I think i have had fast food every day for the past 5 days while trying to get my christmas shopping in and with my son Michaels birthday on the weekend... Someone grab ahold of the back of my shirt and pull me back on the wagon:sad:

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I am soooo off track right now!! I havent gained but with all the cristmas stuff going on and all the shopping to be done I have completely fallen off the wagon... I think i have had fast food every day for the past 5 days while trying to get my christmas shopping in and with my son Michaels birthday on the weekend... Someone grab ahold of the back of my shirt and pull me back on the wagon:sad:
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    i know! its hard. my goal is to just maintain my weight. If you are rushing around, just buy a meal bar or something to tide you over or to even sub for fast food...and bring apples for snacks. They are quick. I know its not a hearty meal, but at least you'll be staying in your limit, and since you are running around so much, you won't have time to be hungry! :) You can eat a real meal at dinner.
  • sblades
    Options
    I think I just saw that wagon whizz by me and leave me in the dust, too.
    My goal is also to just maintain over Christmas. That wagon I think is coming back by around December 27th, so if we can hang on for 12 more days, it'll be back!!!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You must be doing something right if you haven't gained! Maybe make a goal of maintaining this weight until after the holidays...then jump back on the fly-by wagon before it whizzes by again. :wink:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I pack snacks....
    I have to finish mine next week....
    I know I will be running around like a mad woman and I am already thinking about the food part of it...
    I think I will pack snacks and a sandwich....and lots of water...
    I will try but its hard and you havent gained probably cause you are burning calories from running around.
    Xmas is hard so I agree with swissdutchess.....just focus on maintaining....
  • fit4fun
    Options
    I am just trying to enjoy the holidays without going overboard. Then, I'll hit "RESET" Jan. 1st....ready for another awesome year!