Can,t remove depute entrances help needed

Options
Whilst upland my entrances today. My tablet froze and has entered more than once. I,be tried to remove or change the number of portions to zero. But it won,t allow me. Anyone have any ideas how to correct???? Thanks

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Uploading duplicate entries? You've tried?
    I suspect a temporary glitch in the system. I've successfully deleted entries by swiping left. I get a red DELETE button.

Uplander:
    highlanderimage01.jpg

Entrance:
    Roman_arch.jpg
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Depute:
    the-andy-griffith-show-barney.jpg
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    @jgnatca‌ If it's a non-English speaker that posted .. that's a tad belittling. Now if it's just someone too lazy to spell ... carry on.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    basilb40 wrote: »
    Whilst upland my entrances today.

Erm...

• lectric102002
    lectric102002 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bwmalone wrote: »
    @jgnatca‌ If it's a non-English speaker that posted .. that's a tad belittling. Now if it's just someone too lazy to spell ... carry on.

A tad ?? People are freakin' harsh on here.

• basilb40
    basilb40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It won t let me swipe left or right. So must be a system glitch.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Which device are you using?
  • jgnatca
    edited March 2015
    Options
    These days I blame the automatic speller. Otherwise, why would approximate words be spelled correctly?

BTW, these are the images that hit my brain when I read sentences like this. I visualize as I read.
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Do you see this symbol on the right?
    depositphotos_1689377-Stop-Icon.jpg
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    basilb40 wrote: »
    It won t let me swipe left or right. So must be a system glitch.

Or a problem with your device.
  • basilb40
    basilb40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Which device are you using?[/quo
    Which device are you using?
    Google Nexus
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    These days I blame the automatic speller. Otherwise, why would approximate words be spelled correctly?

BTW, these are the images that hit my brain when I read sentences like this. I visualize as I read.

Autocomplete does do insane things on mobile devices, that's for sure. Amusing things too. :smiley:

I just hope we don't drive people away with too much, too soon on the gifs... I've seen a lot of cases lately where I see a call for help, go to look at OP's profile and find "deactivated".. and see the replies they got to their request for help, and it becomes obvious why they bailed out.

A lot of people show up here - after years of failure - broken, physically, mentally and emotionally, and often with misinformation that is 'common knowledge' ... and instead of getting a little understanding and a lot of eduction, they often get beat up while others grab popcorn and watch the show.

I'm not blaming you - just the trend... A little understanding goes a long way... I see someone with single digit post count, and unless they are acting like a total duchebag, I try to treat them with kid gloves.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    No friends, no profile, no pics...I smell a troll!