Zero carb icecream. Guilt free

Options
In my area they have "whippedLA" carbolite 8 soft serve at 150 calories for a large 18 oz of icecream !!!' So guilt free and yummy. If any of you need a treat this is the soft serve to get :))))

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    5dad0e48fd9676c47c06d156d4d5d51f4eebc7fc6b74ed48f16920ae3b476610.jpg
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It's yogurt, not ice cream. And it's not carb-free - it has more grams of carbs than of any other macro.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    How is 'zero carb' ice cream guilt free exactly?

Are carbohydrates not an option for you because of medical reasons?
  • QuilterGirl3
    QuilterGirl3 Posts: 99 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Does it have artificial sweeteners? If so, be careful. You may pay for it later in the loo. I've tried sugar free, low carb ice cream and it was a disaster.
  • sk1nnyb1tchm0dee
    Options

I don't care about the carbs but this ice cream is low calories compared to others and is great for people who need a treat and want to stay on track with their calories. I personally don't eat this often and I'm not doing low calories as far as diet
  • sk1nnyb1tchm0dee
    Options
    Does it have artificial sweeteners? If so, be careful. You may pay for it later in the loo. I've tried sugar free, low carb ice cream and it was a disaster.
    I'm not sure .. It probably does but again it's a once in a while moderation treat.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I don't care about the carbs but this ice cream is low calories compared to others and is great for people who need a treat and want to stay on track with their calories. I personally don't eat this often and I'm not doing low calories as far as diet

You can still stay on track when eating normal ice cream..
  • sk1nnyb1tchm0dee
    Options

I'm glad you think so. However this post is for people who are interested in a lower calorie alternative to regular icecream :)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Zero carb ice cream with carbs? *Head explodes*
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    It's yogurt, not ice cream. And it's not carb-free - it has more grams of carbs than of any other macro.

"Zero carb" ice cream with carbs that's not actually ice cream? *Head explodes*
  • sk1nnyb1tchm0dee
    Options

On their website it says zero carbs. Obviously it may have so little that it can be advertised as zero like most products that have less than 5 calories or 0.5 carbs.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

On their website it says zero carbs.

Do I really need to post a picture of the food label? It's called "Carbolite 8" because it has 8 grams of carbs per serving.

Oh, and your serving size is literally six times(!!!) as big as their serving size, so your "zero carb" non-ice cream treat has 48g of carbs.

I don't care one way or another what people eat, but your description of this food is completely wrong.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

I'm glad you think so. However this post is for people who are interested in a lower calorie alternative to regular icecream :)

One serving of your fake ice cream = 150 calories

One serving of real ice cream = 150 calories
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    5dad0e48fd9676c47c06d156d4d5d51f4eebc7fc6b74ed48f16920ae3b476610.jpg
    This.

Lots of carb ice cream 100% guilt-free. Especially mint, or chocolate, or PB.... yum.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

One serving of your fake ice cream = 150 calories

One serving of real ice cream = 150 calories

So it is the same amount of calories and it has carbs. I guess OP owns stock in the company or something?

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I can have a serving a really good gelato for 200 calories or I could have this stuff and poop all night.

Decisions, decisions.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I can have a serving a really good gelato for 200 calories or I could have this stuff and poop all night.

Decisions, decisions.

It is like Teatox. But in frozen yogurt. Yay?
  • PeachyCarol
    Options

Decisions, decisions.

You can top the frozen yogurt with sugar free Haribo for extra "cleansing" action.

• ana3067
    Options

Decisions, decisions.

But will your poop come out frozen too?
  • PeachyCarol
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »

Decisions, decisions.

Soft serve.

OMG, I went there.

I need to get off the internet.

• ana3067
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »

Decisions, decisions.

Soft serve.

OMG, I went there.

I need to get off the internet.

hqdefault.jpg