Your go to meal/Snack that tastes like a cheat but is actually not bad?

Options
1235»

Replies

• RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Bacon.

It is healthy for me, it tasted like....well, like bacon, I suppose. I like things that taste like bacon. So that would be my go-to. Have it about every day!
  • kristn__
    kristn__ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jello dark chocolate mousse cups, so good! Only 50 cal per cup and only $2 for a six pack at Walmart!
  • sk1nnyb1tchm0dee
    Options
    My whole wheat pita pizza can be meal with side salad or a snack at 300 calories i5oeca9759at.jpg
  • sk1nnyb1tchm0dee
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Your pizza looks like it a taco
    It tastes like italian heaven. Light tomato sauce. Bell pepper mushrooms Mozz. And pesto !!!
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    I'll just have two slices of this for about 300-400 calories
    image.jpg
  • WahachankaKicin
    Options
    Chocolate Peanut butter Nice-Cream: 2 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional add in: cocoa nibs) and almond milk or 1-2 tablespoons of water put all ingredients in blender and chocolaty peanut butter heaven,

the best site for dessert recipes that are healthy i've found was at chocolatecoveredkatie.com for i mean seriously low calorie, low fat sugar free, even gluten free Healthy desserts that seriously taste amazing without all the bad stuff, i use her site a-lot :) who could go wrong with 50 calorie cookies or 100 calorie milkshake hmm?
    And you eat that with that list of ingredients in 1 serving?

yep :)
  • WahachankaKicin
    WahachankaKicin Posts: 101
    edited March 2015
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Chocolate Peanut butter Nice-Cream: 2 frozen bananas, 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional add in: cocoa nibs) and almond milk or 1-2 tablespoons of water put all ingredients in blender and chocolaty peanut butter heaven,

the best site for dessert recipes that are healthy i've found was at chocolatecoveredkatie.com for i mean seriously low calorie, low fat sugar free, even gluten free Healthy desserts that seriously taste amazing without all the bad stuff, i use her site a-lot :) who could go wrong with 50 calorie cookies or 100 calorie milkshake hmm?

Seriously? This has more calories than TWO servings of Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup gelato. Ridiculous.

Yea but its healthy for you :) especially after 2-4 hours of exercise, I know exactly whats going into it its dairy free and no gmos if you use organic Not something to eat everyday obviously but once in a while I'll have that or 2 frozen bananas and 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder. (and the almond milk is unsweetened) no added sugars to this just sweetness from the bananas and no added sugar or salt in the peanut butter so it is healthy for you. We should be more focused on the nutrients and quality of the food rather than the amount of calories..
  • ana3067
    edited March 2015
    Options

And you eat that with that list of ingredients in 1 serving?

yep :)

430 calories.

p1tsu3edga2w.png

I'll go with 3.5 servings of ice cream for those calories.
  • ana3067
    edited March 2015
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

Seriously? This has more calories than TWO servings of Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup gelato. Ridiculous.

Yea but its healthy for you :) especially after 2-4 hours of exercise, I know exactly whats going into it its dairy free and no gmos if you use organic Not something to eat everyday obviously but once in a while I'll have that or 2 frozen bananas and 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder. (and the almond milk is unsweetened) no added sugars to this just sweetness from the bananas and no added sugar or salt in the peanut butter so it is healthy for you. We should be more focused on the nutrients and quality of the food rather than the amount of calories..

Macros are virtually the same for a similar caloric intake/serving. I'll just eat more fruit and veggies for some fiber.

Also LOL to the bold. More ice cream and pizza for me.

Oh and of course the whole "healthy is subjective" "we do not eat in a vacuum" etc.
  • beachlandia
    beachlandia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    kdiamond wrote: »
    Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars in mint chocolate chip. It tastes like ice cream to me.

These are my favorite things ever (not just mint chocolate chip but every flavor although the ones with chocolate chips and probably the best in my opinion)! Now I eat them pretty much every day as dessert.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Bananas and peanut butter together. Yum! Also, roasted Brussels sprouts. I could eat a pound of those in one setting easily. :D