30 DAYS Friendly WALKING Competition/Challenge Starting March 28-April 27th

Options
SuperSizeMeNot
SuperSizeMeNot Posts: 365 Member
edited March 2015 in Getting Started
so in the past i have walked miles a day for weight lost. im posting this to see who wants to start a friendly competition. just for fun and results... which im sure we all want! that's why were here....

starting March 28th to April 27th.
we'll all be losers ;) winning at the losing game!

1st week is walking 2-5 miles a day
2nd week is walking 4-6 miles a day
3rd week is walking 6-8 miles a day
last week is walking 10 miles a day!

your welcome to do more each week, its your body and im sure the results are worth it!

your building yourself up to walk 10 miles a day, so at the end of the month... walking 10 miles should be easy! you got this!

tip: you will lose more! if you intake no more then 1500 (or fitness pals calorie recommendation for you) calories a day, while doing this.

WALKING OR NOT YOU MAY WANT TO STICK TO A CALORIE LIMIT... DAILY!!!!!

im surprised to see how much everybody will lose!

in my personal experience im at a 1500 calorie diet and i did do the week 1 walking, a month ago and LOST 10 POUNDS IN A WEEK!

BEING LAZY ISNT AN OPTION ANYMORE!

and the more you get use to doing this ^ the more easier it will be, the more faster youll get.... the more weight youll lose... then maybe you could even go for more then 10 a day....

you just have to find the time in the day... you have to push yourself.... nobodys going to do it for you.... im a wife.... a mother.... a student.... and I work..... and I can still find time to PUSH myself to do this..... honestly for me to walk 2 miles it takes me about 30 minutes. i would say walking with me is about average. im not slow however i can be but you would be surprised how short of a distance 2 miles really is. music helps motivate me to move also

my friend use to be 350 pounds....

she is now I fitness couch/trainer in Florida and is a 00

she started by walking and that's all she did was walk and then moved up to running

to this day she runs

10 miles a day! like its nothing....

ANYWAYS.... IF YOUR DOING THIS, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!

I COULD USE SOME FITNESS PALS ;)

Replies