Trying to loose 30 pounds in 3 months

Options
2»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    It said on the web that it could be done with one meal replacement shake calorie counting and cardio 45min 5-6 days a week. And so far just in one week I've lost 6.6 pounds!! It does work guys and gals!!!

What's working? I mean what are you doing that when you say 'it's working guys and gals'.

So you drink a shake instead of a meal, count those cals then do cardio for 225+ minutes.... so just drinking the shake and cardio..yea I can see a person losing very very quickly with only a shake a day. Healthy? Nah!! Gain weight all back when you begin eating again? yea I can see that happening as well.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Really? What have you been doing?

But her goal is to drop 120 lbs. so it's do-able for her in a healthy manner.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Wow me too how would you go about do it though?

Me? Tracking my meals and workouts, getting plenty of water and shooting for a reasonable goal...one that's sustainable...pretty much the same thing I'd doing now.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

I think you need to re-read what this poster wrote.
  • Shameeria84
    Shameeria84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Me? Tracking my meals and workouts, getting plenty of water and shooting for a reasonable goal...one that's sustainable...pretty much the same thing I'd doing now.

Oh ok I am pretty much doing the same thing
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Shameeria84
    Shameeria84 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I think you need to re-read what this poster wrote.

I'm just getting the hang of this app so I may have been answering someone else dear. Lol