What do you find attractive?

Options

Replies

• stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Honestly, every woman will want something different lol. For the most part, I think all women appreciate confidence, good manners, and a man who is genuine. Physical traits come down personal preference. For example some women like facial hair, I prefer clean shaven. I am particularly attracted to Italian men. Lol
  • britKnee89
    Options
    i am attracted to mexicans, confident, honesty ..
    my biggest turn off is an insecure person and jealousy issues.
  • JaylessCreation
    Options
    Honestly, every woman will want something different lol. For the most part, I think all women appreciate confidence, good manners, and a man who is genuine. Physical traits come down personal preference. For example some women like facial hair, I prefer clean shaven. I am particularly attracted to Italian men. Lol

Im Peruvian and part Italian lol
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Look, here's how it works. We all have our sets of attributes. People are individuals, so they all rank those attributes differently. For some people, physical attraction is the most important criteria above all else, for other people, physical attraction is still important, but personality has a nearly equal weighting. Some people will value intellect, shared interests, career and so on.

So, here's what you do. Be true to yourself, but be the most you can be. Read a book, learn something new, cultivate an interest in the arts. Practice conversing with people of all ages. In the midst of conversing with all kinds of people, you will learn something new and make connections. Volunteer for a cause you believe in. Obviously, believe in something.

If you're lucky, you will meet someone else who is interested in the same things. I feel the best relationships grow from a mutual interest.

Physical attraction will always matter. But, what someone finds desirable is not universal.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    confidence, and an interesting conversation
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    JessieLMay wrote: »
    Physically am really really really really attracted to facial and body hair, otherwise I love an easy going, spontaneous, and romantic sweet heart.

So manscaping is a deal breaker to you?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Rich. With one foot in the grave.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    I've been told they are attracted to monies.
    soooo funny! This totally made me laugh! The good women are not though. :)
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor, confidence, smile, boobs, booty.

Chicks dig a guy with boobs and a booty?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    women are not a hive mind

we do not all like the same things...we are individual human beings start realizing women are humans ...who all have different individual preferences and then focus on being yourself

a women that finds you attractive will come along

as far as what i find attractive personally - very long hair, gorgeous face usually strong facial structure, beautiful eyes, probably facial hair, probably wears backwards hats and never wears golf shirts and khakis or skinny jeans....def wears boots maybe has tattoos.. Is most certainly unique, odd, funny,honest,not a drug addict,open minded, empathetic,a feminist
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Good manners, humor, positive outlook and good hygiene :)
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

I knew I loved you! I feel the same way!
  • heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Nice teeth.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    1. Personality - must have a sense of humor lol
    2. Eyes
    3. Strong man bod. Lol
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    sense of humor
    good listener
    tidy
    can do deeeep squats awh yiss
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

Lmfao! :D
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    The ability to quote Firefly, own comic books, be able to identity the nemesis of each Superhero without Google, own at least one CosPlay outfit, be totally comfortable with me geeking out over Bill Nye, know the original cast of Star Trek, be tattooed, have an abundance of music on your IPod that spans every genre and don't flinch when I respond to questions using song lyrics and interpretive dance.
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    looks money status /thread