burning feet after workout

Options
hi all ,
so today i started a new workout (insanity ) , it was my first day, during working out after 5 mins i had this very severe burning sole of my feet that i couldnt carry on with this workout , i have no medical issues, i have been working out in gyms for 16 days now which includes elliptical , bike , and walk on treadmill,
any cure for burning under feet ( sole)
looking forward for help
thanks

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Is it a burn or is your feet tingling severely? I used to get sever tingling like the blood was not flowing correctly and it bothered me a lot. I changed my shoes to running shoes and I loosed up the laces (all of the laces) and I wear thinner socks. I also got fitted for inserts as the way I walk or run puts tons of pressure on both the soles and the bottom of my toes.

I do not have any of this now. Not sure if it is the same thing or not.

Does it go away when walking normal again or are you in chronic pain.

If this is chronic pain, then a doc needs to check this out.
  • mhanispeedy
    mhanispeedy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I walk 40-50 minutes a day and dont face any problem but doing exercise caused this @gia07‌
  • RoxieDawn
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That is odd. I may say it is the shoes however you still have not described the burning sensation you are getting and if it does eventually go away or not. I am assuming it does after you stop the work out.

I would see if it is the shoes. I worked out in walking shoes until I could afford my running shoes and inserts which was a bit pricy. After making some adjustments my feet got better.

Well, all I can say is switch up the shoes and socks.. Sorry but I have no clue.. I am sure out of the members here have something to add..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I will add this.. Did you google burning feet while exercising? I just did and al kinds of things came up. May want to check this out while waiting for others to respond?

Just a thought.