Hi all...good morning...another newbie here! from NE England

Options
Hi all

I have joined this morning, with a hope to aid my weight loss....I have just been prescribed Orlistat on Friday, but have just started taking them this morning. (all is fine so far)
I was after a tool to help me recording my fat and calories...so that I dont go over my recommended amount.
I found the app on my itouch and it looks really easy to use.

Terri

Replies

• thetigerzeye
    thetigerzeye Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck on your journey! I also found this app for my phone, ut this wesite has helped me the most, the people here are amazing! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Having friends on here helps tons!
  • xxgot2doit
    xxgot2doit Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi New here, i logged in my food for the first time. still need to get on the scale..i looked for something taht would help keep me on track and some one to tell it too!! good luck to every one..
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome, hope you find what you are looking for, you can add me if you want to.
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey :) ive only been here a couple of weeks so i still feel like a bit of a newbie.
    the support is amazing, im sure you will find this place really helpful.

feel free to add me :)
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey :) ive only been here a couple of weeks so i still feel like a bit of a newbie.
    the support is amazing, im sure you will find this place really helpful.

feel free to add me :)
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Welcome, it's a great site, I've been amazed by all the support and motivation. Everyone's got the same goal so we're all in it together :bigsmile:
  • suzitkd
    suzitkd Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I'm fairly new here myself but so far I'm finding it so useful! The support and motivation on here is brilliant! Feel free to add me as a friend x
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow brit!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    welcome! Please feel free to add me for support. I'm currently in CT. Good Luck!