T 25

Options
I have recently been given the T 25 dvd collection. I was wondering who else out there has done T 25 and seen results? Along with a clean diet ofcourse. I really love the idea of the 25 minutes and done because most of my days that is all I have time for. But I'm afraid of not losing the weight or seeing the results I would like to with it. Anyone have any success stories?

Replies

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've literally just finished Beta today!

My results are:

9 1/4 lb loss
    4 inches off waist
    4 inches off chest
    4.5 inches off hips
    3 inches off each thigh!

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    cocobongo wrote: »

My results are:

9 1/4 lb loss
    4 inches off waist
    4 inches off chest
    4.5 inches off hips
    3 inches off each thigh!

Did you follow the calander fully? And was this the only form of exercise you did or did you add other exercises?

• elimineli
    elimineli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started it last week. It's definitely a challenge. I Thought I was gonna like it more.i guess it frustrates me that I can't do some things and I need to follow Anita . I'm ginna stick to it and see where it gets me.
  • Debechild
    Debechild Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    cocobongo wrote: »

My results are:

9 1/4 lb loss
    4 inches off waist
    4 inches off chest
    4.5 inches off hips
    3 inches off each thigh!

Thanks so much for posting this. I have only got through the first workout, and have to keep starting over. I will start on sunday again and keep going forward.
  • chrissiehowatae
    chrissiehowatae Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I just finished the first week of beta and I take a weekly pic and did a comparison at the end of alpha and could see a difference in my body but the scale hasn't moved yet. So don't give up I have a client who is huge into working out and the science and she told me if your starting a new program stick with it for 4-5 weeks bc your muscles will naturally hold water if they aren't used to working that hard. So stick with it girlie the alpha gets easier than the beta kicks your butt all over again!!