Meal plans

Options
hi newbie here...are there any meal plans that come with the app? Or any app that's plugin to this one that can help suggest foods that will give you lean and fit goals?
Thanks

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    No. Just eat at a calorie deficit. :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This app is designed to encompass almost everyone's goals and to be as flexible as possible, so it will not make food suggestions. To become lean you will need to eat under the number the app is suggesting, those calories can come from any food you want. To be fit you will need to pick a physical activity you are interested in and do it.
  • derekmackay
    Options
    Understood calories in calories out....but I think it would be a nice feature to build in to the app or at least have another app plugin. I like the regiment of meal plans and having suggestions and ideas in case you tend to go off track ;) thanks
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I use this meal plan when I don't feel like thinking https://www.eatthismuch.com/
  • Sassy_xo
    Sassy_xo Posts: 44
    Options
    This app doesn't make a meal plan for you, but there are other apps that will or you can just google sample meal plans for the amount of calories you are trying to eat and adjust those to work for you!
  • derekmackay
    Options
    Thanks
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    The BLOG -EAT section has some helpful hints to meal planning.