Nothing makes you feel sexier

Options
than buying a bra made for older women. it has age defying lift! great..i'm 22. damn boobs

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    thanks for the laugh this morning ...giggle
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!
  • beckusjane
    beckusjane Posts: 112
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh this morning. Very funny:)
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    lol! too funny! I feel ya! I needed that laugh :-)
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just tan those puppies and when you have them caged in the pound..it changes the visual dynamics all together...lol ...ok..lmao!!

Also...get some clothes dye and dye those lifters... If you have an open top washer...fill it first half way with ***HOT*** water...add two packs of dye and shut the lid..to mix it...then add your garments(tops and bottoms..oh what a matching set does......lol) ****REMEMBER*** to have a dark towel or sheet to put on top of your washer so that when the steam filters up and out...it doesn't make a mess!!! You should move them around from time to time as well...Let sit over night if you can..and use salad tongs to lift your garments out while checking...once you have received the desired shade...turn the cycle right to the last spin....(to avoid...fresh water to flush out your colour)...then dry to set the colour then wash again...
    always do a empty wash to wash out the washer before adding whites or colours!

It seems alot of trouble to go to...but if well worth it to spruce up them lifters...especially if you have an outfit that you want to match!

Thanks for the laugh
    All the best
    Goaliema
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Also...get some clothes dye and dye those lifters... If you have an open top washer...fill it first half way with ***HOT*** water...add two packs of dye and shut the lid..to mix it...then add your garments(tops and bottoms..oh what a matching set does......lol)

Love this idea..especially the matching tops and bottoms
  • LeanaJo
    LeanaJo Posts: 85
    Options
    Nothing makes me feel sexier than when I have a really good long run/walk after.

All those endorphins ("happy hormones") just pacing throughout my body all day. It's a great day after I go for a great, long run/walk.